Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gene Simmons ( Kiss ) giving it straight

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Maybe I'm immune

I could have an antigen test to show that I've been infected and am less likely to pose a threat to others

But I can't be arsed

So I'll just spread ignorance and then bleat about people being nasty to me

**** everyone else

I am a ****

Last edited:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Most other people are immune too, which is why we are living our lives as normal again.

All through this thread, you have been insinuating that you don't need a vaccination because you are in some way special. I thought you must have a particular job where you are constantly in contact with Covid.

It turns out that you are just doing what everybody else does,
So you have no argument really.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
[MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION]

I think you are daft for not getting vaxxed, but I defend your right to do so.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The point has always been that we are at the point in the pandemic where not everyone needs to get vaccinated now.

I'm not special, but I am immune. Getting the vaccine will not protect me or anyone else any more than is already the case.

so if the vast majority refused the vaccine, you would've got it?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've heard of it but not sure exactly what it is? Is that thing you get for taking the vaccine?

No it’s the thing that allows you to sit in your Manmy’s caravan and sign up to NSC with at least 7 different user IDs over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why is my brain only processing the last 8 words of that headline?

Because you're not a rabid anti-vaxer? Or because you aren't someone who selfishly thinks that because they haven't had it, or have a God-given immunity to it, it's nothing to do with them?

Both perfectly valid reasons. :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's a statistical certainty that I'm frequently exposed at pubs, in shops, at the gym, at gigs, in the cinema, in bars, at work, on public transport, and so on.

I was getting pinged so much by the app I had to delete it. I've been in the same room as people with positive tests.

I lateral flow test for work and have done for some time. I also do one after I've attended high risk events. Never had a positive, but I suspect that I had covid with my colleagues around Jan 2020.

It's a highly contagious virus. I probably have had covid at a time and I certainly will get it again. Most of us will.

At the end of the day, you are like the original drunk driver. You'll probably have a few drinks most nights, drive home and get home safely. The simple fact is that statistically, you are far more likely to kill one of my friends and family because you drink and drive, and as such I'll think you are a complete ****, but you can't see it.

In your mind, you'll obviously consider yourself one of those people who can 'take their drinks', take the risks, and because you're a good driver, won't have an accident :shrug:

But the big difference is most drunk drivers know when they're responsible for someone's death and will stop. You have absolutely no idea what you have done and quite simply refuse to take any responsibility for the consequences of you 'asserting your rights'.

It's the 21st century disease, know your rights but have no concept of the responsibilities that come with those rights :facepalm:

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sorry, That is the same as most other people, How has that made you more immune than others that use public transport, go to the gym etc?

There's plenty of evidence to back up what [MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] is saying. Some of the criticism on this thread is ridiculously OTT.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-exposure-immunity-leo-swadling-b1955654.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59207466

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...g-the-virus-as-vaccination-uk-study-suggests/

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
At the end of the day, you are like the original drunk driver. You'll probably have a few drinks most nights, drive home and get home safely. The simple fact is that statistically, you are far more likely to kill one of my friends and family because you drink and drive, and as such I'll think you are a complete ****, but you can't see it.

In your mind, you'll obviously consider yourself one of those people who can 'take their drinks', take the risks, and because you're a good driver, won't have an accident :shrug:

But the big difference is most drunk drivers know when they're responsible for someone's death and will stop. You have absolutely no idea what you have done and quite simply refuse to take any responsibility for the consequences of you 'asserting your rights'.

It's the 21st century disease, know your rights but have no concept of the responsibilities that come with those rights :facepalm:

Nonsense, illogical non scientific madness. If the vaccines work this makes no sense

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I have been exposed to covid so many times and I never catch it. The only possibility is that I am immune to it.

If the above statement is true, which I am certain it is, then having a vaccine will make absolutely no difference towards me catching it or passing it on.

Why dont you offer to work on a covid ward ? you wont waste any of the vital PPE as you are an immune superman.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

6.72 times more likely to catch Covid if you are vaccinated, according to this.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/310963

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here