Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gene Simmons ( Kiss ) giving it straight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Of course it is a dreadful word to those who are in it: they generally want to be seen as independent minds making their own decisions, not followers of propaganda. Its obviously wrong however: in a world filled with power abuse, biological warfare, endless quests for world domination and totalitarianism, pushing for global injections of anything is logically flawed, senseless and irresponsible, and the reason people buy into it isnt common sense but a case of manipulation of the mind.

I would leave the burning building, I'll give you that. I'd also jump a sinking ship. None of it would harm anyone. I'd never do such a thing as getting a security alarm or install security cameras however, as it could very likely harm someone in the future. Different situations, different choices.

Put that playstation down, FFS.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
But if I'm immune I'm not putting anyone at risk any more than a vaccinated person.

Vaccinations don't have any advantage over natural immunity whatsoever.

They are equivalent, as in the immune system has learned to identify the coronavirus and what tools are required to combat it. Whether the information came from an artificial source, or covid itself, the result is the same in a vaccinated person or a naturally immune person.

I’ll go back to my original comment which you didn’t respond to - so if you get (obviously ‘if’ in your case because you think your superman) with COVID you will not personally seek medical intervention from any part of the NHS.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I am absolutely certain I am highly immune to covid. Everyone in this country has covid antibodies now, but I will have more than many due to frequent exposure to the virus due to my lifestyle.

Immunity wains to some degree, but a healthy immune system has a permanent 'memory' of the pathogens it encounters, which is why covid will never be the threat it was in 2020 ever again.

Oh look, some actual science:

'1 in 5 people with COVID infections won’t get antibodies

Our latest analysis of data from the app shows that one in five ZOE Study participants who tested positive for COVID didn’t go on to have detectable anti-N antibodies afterwards. This means that even if you’ve been infected, you won’t necessarily benefit from the up to 65% protection that we found in some people with a previous infection. For the four in five people who do get anti-N antibodies from infection, your protection is boosted to up to 94% following double vaccination. Read more about the analysis on our blog'

More here [video]https://covid.joinzoe.com/post/covid-infection-antibodies-protection?utm_medium=email&utm_source=zoe_covid_study&utm_campaign=12_november_2021_ GB&utm_source=COVID+-+ZOE+COVID+Study&utm_campaign=1ed107ecb5-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2021_11_12_12_4 5&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9878f64c38-1ed107ecb5-444423697&mc_cid=1ed107ecb5&mc_eid=870fcbd1bf[/video]

Maybe this thread should be moved to the Covid sub-forum?
Honestly. Never has so much nonsense been written by so few about so little.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
But if I'm immune I'm not putting anyone at risk any more than a vaccinated person.

Vaccinations don't have any advantage over natural immunity whatsoever.

They are equivalent, as in the immune system has learned to identify the coronavirus and what tools are required to combat it. Whether the information came from an artificial source, or covid itself, the result is the same in a vaccinated person or a naturally immune person.

You do NOT know that you have high immunity. Nothing you have said is backed up with data of any sort. Wishful thinking, nothing more nothing less. At best you are lucky in that you show no symptoms however you will still pass it on.

By having the vaccine you greatly reduce the chances of catching it but also reduce the chances of passing it on. This is scientific fact, backed up with real and validated data (easily and readily available on line), which is something that you cannot do regards your wishful thinking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
???

If I was at any real risk from covid I would have got the vaccine before my current levels of immunity.

I wasn't at risk then and I'm immune now. Even in a year's time if I catch covid again, I'll be ok.

That makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I just wish some people would admit that they are terrified of needles, rather than spinning themselves into an ever more confusing logical mess trying to justify why they won't get vaccinated. It can be overcome.

I used to hate needles too, but it is almost inevitable that, at some point in your life, you will discover you are actually not invulnerable. And you will need some kind of major medical treatement. At that point it's amazing how quickly 'anti-prevention' people become 'pro-cure' and how quickly that distrust of 'experts' (aka scientists, doctors and nures) will disappear. You'll also have to get very quickly used to having needles stuck in you if your experience is anything like mine when it happens. And you'll get over that fear pretty quickly when the other pain is bad enough.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
???

There is quite a lot of evidence of all of the things I mentioned. Its not a video game thing. Its very real, unlike those naive myths you believe in.

You believe conspiracies, I test hypotheses. I don't 'believe' anything. But we have had this conversation before, and although I don't mind repeating myself, on this occasion I won't.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Pizza boxes, weed, video games... I suppose these are the tools you try to hit people with when you run out of arguments or never had any.

Quite valid when placed directly against a bona fide medical degree, several years of practicing medicine and actual proper science......

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I am absolutely certain I am highly immune to covid. Everyone in this country has covid antibodies now, but I will have more than many due to frequent exposure to the virus due to my lifestyle.

Immunity wains to some degree, but a healthy immune system has a permanent 'memory' of the pathogens it encounters, which is why covid will never be the threat it was in 2020 ever again.

So what happened in early 2021 in the second wave , to me it looks like the memory you talk about did not exist....

If the threat from COVID disappears it will be down to those that have been vaccinated who have reduced the total 'mass' or 'load' of the disease.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I have been exposed to covid so many times and I never catch it. The only possibility is that I am immune to it.

If the above statement is true, which I am certain it is, then having a vaccine will make absolutely no difference towards me catching it or passing it on.

How have you been exposed? secondly you can get it and show no symptoms what so ever. In fact the super spreaders fall into this bracket. I take that you test at least 3 times a week and have done so since the start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here