Gatherings of more than 6 people to be banned

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
they have been tinkering with corona type viruses since the 1980's ffs...the virus was active in china in november , it didn't stop them sending plane loads of execs to italy ....:thumbsup: nice one eh ......enjoy your lock down mate , such is life eh...?? tsk.

if you say so. the state of the art of gene manipulation is best described as practical but you see the joins. they cant see any joins in this virus RNA, ergo it is natural. its also observed that the mutations that make it good at infection are not found in computer models, so it would have been designed by blind luck.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So you've asked him to prove it and then typed all that out without a shred of proof?

pardon .....the virus came to light in china in november , it was declared a dangerous outbreak on the 4th december 19 , planes were still leaving wuhan until late december by which time it was too late ....this was all on the news over here in australia , being as were in this hemisphere it was of a bit more interest to us than it was to you .....you were still worried about strictly and love island ....:rolleyes::bigwave:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The ********s who didn’t and don’t give a fck about social distancing, illegal gatherings, the wearing of masks once mandatory .... would be spreading CV19 and causing more folk to die.

Fair enough! I just had no idea that the people who were against some of these lockdown regulations plus questioning the contradictions linked with it too was actually an attempt to try and kill people!

Petrifying stuff indeed and I can see why it makes you and many others on this subforum get so angry now!

When the BLM marches were going ahead, did they have the same intent when they were avoiding the social distancing? Hope not. I thought they were trying to save lives!

Scary world!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
clueless, ****ing clueless....imagine the outcry and imminent world war if it became apparent that china had allowed a weapons grade virus to escape it's level 5 laboratory in Wuhan and then flown it straight into Europe , would you care to explain why there is no pandemic in china , would you care to explain why it was declared a pandemic within 5 weeks of surfacing ...get your head out of your spotty , parochial , sheltered little butthole.ffs

Almost 5000 people died in China. They had an incredibly strict lockdown and have tested way more than any other country. What do you mean there was is no pandemic?

(My bottom is as smooth as a baby's)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
pardon .....the virus came to light in china in november , it was declared a dangerous outbreak on the 4th december 19 , planes were still leaving wuhan until late december by which time it was too late ....this was all on the news over here in australia , being as were in this hemisphere it was of a bit more interest to us than it was to you .....you were still worried about strictly and love island ....:rolleyes::bigwave:

You're contradicting yourself all over the place. First you say they'e been tinkering with coronviruses since the 1980s and made this one in a lab, now you're saying it only came to light in China in November? Which is it?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You're contradicting yourself all over the place. First you say they'e been tinkering with coronviruses since the 1980s and made this one in a lab, now you're saying it only came to light in China in November? Which is it?

it got out of the lab in November ....i'm not saying it's gospel but by the same token no one knows 100% otherwise , there was a 3 part series here late last year about chinas growing elderly problem , 400 million people over the age of 70...!! low and behold 3 pr 4 months later there's a bug on the lose that kills old people...call me a cynic.:rolleyes:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well Boris and co can eff off .... again ... six is a stupidly low number. It means my parents couldn't come round for dinner to see their grandchildren .... a massive total of seven people. It's now gone beyond ridiculous ... every nation having slightly different rules ... masks needed in shops etc but only being implemented months after the outbreak .... changes being made to the rules on the fly .... no real increase in deaths ... NHS no longer under stress. I fully accept there is a virus but the government need to get a grip and not just make things up as they go along.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Almost 5000 people died in China. They had an incredibly strict lockdown and have tested way more than any other country. What do you mean there was is no pandemic?

(My bottom is as smooth as a baby's)

5000 people died mostly in gangzouh province and mostly again in and around wuhan ....a city of over 11 million , they have now managed to beat it and are back to normal having concerts etc and shitting all over our government because we won't let them fly in to peruse their mines and B&R projects ....horrible ***** they are .

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
it got out of the lab in November ....i'm not saying it's gospel but by the same token no one knows 100% otherwise , there was a 3 part series here late last year about chinas growing elderly problem , 400 million people over the age of 70...!! low and behold 3 pr 4 months later there's a bug on the lose that kills old people...call me a cynic.:rolleyes:

That is one hell of a leap.

edit : And a second ago you were saying there's no pandemic in China. So, do they want to kill of their oldies, or not?

If that's how your thought process works I think some people unkinder than me might call you more than a cynic.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That is one hell of a leap.

edit : And a second ago you were saying there's no pandemic in China. So, do they want to kill of their oldies, or not?

If that's how your thought process works I think some people unkinder than me might call you more than a cynic.

if you call 5000 deaths out of 1.6 billion a pandemic then i have a word for you too ......if you call less than a million deaths out of 7.6 billion a pandemic likewise.

it's an excuse and a means to an end and unfortunately you msm babes are lapping it up.....you carry on , as i've told you before i'm here for the football not for the whoppers , i can go down the pub and get one face to face any time .

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
if you call 5000 deaths out of 1.6 billion a pandemic then i have a word for you too ......if you call less than a million deaths out of 7.6 billion a pandemic likewise.

it's an excuse and a means to an end and unfortunately you msm babes are lapping it up.....you carry on , as i've told you before i'm here for the football not for the whoppers , i can go down the pub and get one face to face any time .

You said there was no pandemic in China, then claimed they were trying to bump off their nans and grandads, because you saw something on TV.

And you're calling others MSM babes? (whatever TF that is)

You keep saying you're here for the football. When will you be starting that?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Sod the gloves, you could market them as a new mask
mr-bean-turkey.jpg

Mr Bean, a man ahead of his times...

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020

Ok, I think you are barking up the wrong tree, you need to talk to those nice people at either the Cambridge or Oxford English dictionaries to rewrite their definition of the word Pandemic, as it is clearly wrong!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You said there was no pandemic in China, then claimed they were trying to bump off their nans and grandads, because you saw something on TV.

And you're calling others MSM babes? (whatever TF that is)

You keep saying you're here for the football. When will you be starting that?

it starts on monday ....cluless as ever , at least the lock down won't affect you , i doubt you've got 6 mates.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ok, I think you are barking up the wrong tree, you need to talk to those nice people at either the Cambridge or Oxford English dictionaries to rewrite their definition of the word Pandemic, as it is clearly wrong!

well they're getting the blame for everything else that's gone wrong over the last 400 years so a bit of errant medical terminology will be water of a ducks back i'd a thought...ta ra..:bigwave:
and no i'm not ....it's being portrayed by msm as a deadly pandemic and potential end of the world as we know it which is clearly BS, the world that is ending is on the personal level.

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
For me its not where Sweden where, they admit they made mistakes which mostly cost the deaths of the very elderly in care homes, it's where they are now and there ability to now function much better as a society. Comparing them to their neighbours is pointless because they had extreme lockdowns. If we all locked down every year no one would die of flu. But we dont.

its the lack of hysteria and perhaps more mature dialogue in their society that we need to be looking at as hard as the graphs.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well Boris and co can eff off .... again ... six is a stupidly low number. It means my parents couldn't come round for dinner to see their grandchildren .... a massive total of seven people. It's now gone beyond ridiculous ... every nation having slightly different rules ... masks needed in shops etc but only being implemented months after the outbreak .... changes being made to the rules on the fly .... no real increase in deaths ... NHS no longer under stress. I fully accept there is a virus but the government need to get a grip and not just make things up as they go along.

The scientists and public health officials have explained this figure, Starmer said he supports it, Sturgeon has enacted the same rule.

The rise of CV19 has started, all governments and scientists are now acting to prevent a repeat of the first wave. My wife works at Worthing Hospital - where two weeks ago Covid wards were empty, as they had been for a very long time. They’re now filling rapidly, with the first CV19 death.

This is very real.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I am writing to my MP to demand an apology for you for the inconvenience caused by Covid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports