Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury vs Usyk

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
My prediction? Usyk picks Tyson off from the outside and lands more blows, but it goes to
Points. Judges give it to Fury (let’s face it, there’s form) and this thread goes into a two day binfest regarding the judging.

Usyk eventually wins the rematch in 18 months time after Fury postpones once due to an injury and once due to mental health.
All sounds feasible

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was so tempted to go. Decent tickets at £40... mates are going but I've recently moved from Riyadh and I am now 4-5 hour drive away. I went to AJ fight and got home, in Riyadh at 5am. I start work at 7am. I should have booked the tomorrow off and gone today. Gutted as at my time of life, I'm all about making memories. Stupid stupid decision not to go...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
briedis vs opetaia is a fight worth watching. Their first fight was a cracker. Joe Cordina is worth a watch as well.
And kovalev. Decent card

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Who’s watching then?
@Ernest is a big boxing guy, are you around?
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I was so tempted to go. Decent tickets at £40... mates are going but I've recently moved from Riyadh and I am now 4-5 hour drive away. I went to AJ fight and got home, in Riyadh at 5am. I start work at 7am. I should have booked the tomorrow off and gone today. Gutted as at my time of life, I'm all about making memories. Stupid stupid decision not to go...
Carry on don't lose your head.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
No, from memory the only football grounds I can recall open air shows.
Villa Park
Goodison
Bramhall Lane
White Hart Lane Mk 1 and 2
Highbury
Dean Court
Elland Road
Upton Park

Im sure I’ve missed one.

Funnily enough The Goldstone was earmarked to be one of the venues for Chris Eubanks Sky World Tour.

Barry Hearn and Sky wanted a flat fee from the Albion who would have kept the Gate and refreshment money (Hearn was on the merch), but given the proposed opponent,Sammy Storey, the sums just didn’t add up. We were losing enough money at Football never mind Boxing.

IMG_5580.png

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Betfred were offering evens on Fury (2) earlier and the exchanges were 1.86 for the lay bet.

So much winning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here