Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forgive me please!!!

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
I will be at the match today (STH) but will have to leave on the whistle as my wife booked tickets for Spamalot tonight at 6pm..... does this make me plastic?:mad:, if so please forgive me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will be at the match today (STH) but will have to leave on the whistle as my wife booked tickets for Spamalot tonight at 6pm..... does this make me plastic?:mad:, if so please forgive me

The Amex will be empty by then so no need to worry

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was thinking of seeing Spamalot sometime myself but got put off by the ticket price, although tickets start at £22.50, you need to be a disabled student OAP with gender uncertainties and be willing to sit behind a pillar to get it at that price. My bill ratcheted up to £84 for a pair of tickets before I abandoned the idea. Now I know why you hardly ever see Eric Idle on tv, he has no need to work !

Clapham Old Mug

Aug 6, 2004
Clapham
I shouldn't worry too much. I was at the Emirates on Saturday and the crowd was streaming out five minutes before the end of the 90, with a clear 3-4 minutes of extra time to come and QPR, 1-0 down, on the attack...

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008

Never!

I shall still be there at least 2 hours after the game showing true dedication! :albion2:

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007

I'm leaving immediately after kick off because I've got to get back for Harry Potter on ITV at 3.55pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here