[Football] Forest docked 4 points FFP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Maybe this is a stretch but....Given that the bottom three were the expected bottom 3, and if you disregard the deductions were reasonably nailed on for relegation from quite early on, were the Forest and Everton deductions calculated so that the PL could appear to be being tough in an effort to show the Government a regulator isnt needed, but actually were designed not to relegate them. and cause little actual hardship to Forest and Everton otherr than a lot of hot air and worried fans (who the FA and PL dont give two hoots about)
If Luton hadn't been quite so useless since Forest lost those points they'd be staying up. The collective bottom 3 this year are probably the worst in PL history. The fact we left 9 points on the table against such poor sides is also the main reason were not getting Europe next season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maybe this is a stretch but....Given that the bottom three were the expected bottom 3, and if you disregard the deductions were reasonably nailed on for relegation from quite early on, were the Forest and Everton deductions calculated so that the PL could appear to be being tough in an effort to show the Government a regulator isnt needed, but actually were designed not to relegate them. and cause little actual hardship to Forest and Everton otherr than a lot of hot air and worried fans (who the FA and PL dont give two hoots about)
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't carefully contrived to avoid litigation!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I liked Forest until half way through this season. Now I couldn’t care less after all their whinging and conspiracy Clattenburg nonsense. Hope they go down now. Burned a lot of goodwill. Boring.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If Luton hadn't been quite so useless since Forest lost those points they'd be staying up. The collective bottom 3 this year are probably the worst in PL history. The fact we left 9 points on the table against such poor sides is also the main reason were not getting Europe next season.
Breathtaking bit of aftertiming there.

If everything had been completely different the outcome may have been different. And I spotted that. Me. I did.

The important question is what would you have done, had you been in charge?

(Every day is an interrogation day on NSC ;) )

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Breathtaking bit of aftertiming there.

If everything had been completely different the outcome may have been different. And I spotted that. Me. I did.

The important question is what would you have done, had you been in charge?

(Every day is an interrogation day on NSC ;) )
I just stated some facts on a relatively innocuous thread. No need to be a dick about it to massage the ego.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just stated some facts on a relatively innocuous thread. No need to be a dick about it to massage the ego.
Facts, eh? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports