Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Show

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
Forrest vs Brighton should be a very good spectacle for the neutral, seen Forest play some great stuff.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
CRY looked pretty shit in those highlights. Yes they scored a goal and won but they have struggled against two prompted league one sides. :D

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Can't believe Freedman, we dominated the game. Once again the officials do the scum a favour.
What's with the extended hilights they get 1 sodding goal.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
My deepest apologies for missing tonights football league live blog (?) - I was getting very drunk and am now very busy being impressed by how well I can type.
Anyhap they are utter bastards and I hate them, though I am buoyed by the proprietor of a fried chicken shop in hackney complimenting me on the dashing foopball shirt I was wearing late last night.
Who had the league position theory last time out? that turned out to be bollocks. Also did anyone manage to stay up and see if there was lengthy sympathetic coverage of pompey being beaten? (I'm presuming a little, they were losing 2-0 before I went over the edge)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is that James Richardson doing the league 1 round up? He used to be excellent on football italia.

Yes it was and agreed Football Italia was an excellent show on C4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here