Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He seemed to be a bit physically stronger, though, which is encouraging and should hopefully make it easier for him to find a loan in January

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
He doesn't look anywhere near good enough for us at the moment and was rightly hooked at half time. I know others were poor first half but he has had a few opportunities now & hasn't taken his chance at all.
Re using him to rest others, I'm not sure that will work against the better teams.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him go out on loan in Jan as he's currently a liability out there on the right.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
He seemed to be a bit physically stronger, though, which is encouraging and should hopefully make it easier for him to find a loan in January
Why would we want him to go on loan this season? RDZ said that March really needed a break, we also managed to rest Mitoma for 45 minutes. He’s a valuable squad member who is going to be needed to balance all the games.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
He doesn't look anywhere near good enough for us at the moment and was rightly hooked at half time. I know others were poor first half but he has had a few opportunities now & hasn't taken his chance at all.
Re using him to rest others, I'm not sure that will work against the better teams.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him go out on loan in Jan as he's currently a liability out there on the right.
Isn’t the point though that we use him in these lesser games to rest the real first team for the bigger games? Maybe when Ensico is back we have enough but with injuries starting to mount up already we need players like him for a game here or there.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That’s why it wasn’t done against the better teams, it was done against Bournemouth…

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
That’s why it wasn’t done against the better teams, it was done against Bournemouth…
Sorry I forgot you can only be a top fan if you post something Positive.
Lad had a wonderful game, great control in the lead up to Gilmours booking, which almost resulted in an assist re the free kick Billing put narrowly wide. Is that any better?
Adingra can cover out there & I'd rather have Tariq out there as an emergency option too.
Seen a couple of posts in another thread re looking like he has won a competition too.
I will take being a bad fan if that means I can tell it how I see it. We aren't bottom half prem anymore..

Last edited:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Sorry I forgot you can only be a top fan if you post something Positive.
Lad had a wonderful game, great control in the lead up to Gilmours booking, which almost resulted in an assist re the free kick Billing put narrowly wide. Is that any better?
Adingra can cover out there & I'd rather have Tarek out there as an emergency option too.
Seen a couple of posts in another thread re looking like he has won a competition too.
I will take being a bad fan if that means I can tell it how I see it. We aren't bottom half prem anymore..
What a bizarre rant. As the other poster rightly pointed out no one thinks
he’s going to play in the big games against top teams but he’s a useful squad option against the weaker sides, particularly at home.

And who the heck is Tarek?

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
What a bizarre rant. As the other poster rightly pointed out no one thinks
he’s going to play in the big games against top teams but he’s a useful squad option against the weaker sides, particularly at home.

And who the heck is Tarek?
Tarek, yep I will give you that. I was replying to the reaction to my post. Unsure what's so humorous about that post but hey ho.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
I just don’t see the boy as a wide midfielder and he clearly has better attributes to play central. He clearly has much talent but just doesn’t seem physically strong enough for the prem yet. Can see a similar trajectory to that of Mac and will see there best of him in seasons to come.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The argument that he’s doing a job and helping us rest Mitoma/March would be a good one if he wasn’t doing a bad job. But he’s doing a bad job.

It’s fine. Not every player needs to be a superstar or total rubbish. But right now he’s a bit of a waste of a shirt. He needs game time but not if it’s costing us like it did yesterday.

Needs a loan.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
He’ll come good, he’s still a kid and we can see he has ability, it’s just he isn’t quite managing with the PL yet.

He doesn’t look like a right winger though, so I do wonder why RDZ keeps putting him there. I would like to see him get some time centrally and see how he does.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He’ll come good, he’s still a kid and we can see he has ability, it’s just he isn’t quite managing with the PL yet.

He doesn’t look like a right winger though, so I do wonder why RDZ keeps putting him there. I would like to see him get some time centrally and see how he does.
Exactly, not enough pace for a wide player and doesn’t have a trick like a Knockaert to create space, should be central.

As others have said a loan might have been better this season, but I’m sure those who see him every day have a better idea than myself.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Towards the end of the first half he drifted more centrally and looked far more effective.

I'd like to see him given a chance in the number 10 position, perhaps on Wednesday against a lesser team in the cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here