Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
He does, thats why he is so good!!
Note that we didn't do a 'how not to get beaten by a Dyche team' thread?
He hasn't go a clue without us
That's true, we didn't 🤔

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Messi owns a hotel in Ibiza

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And while we pull our hair out in frustrating discussions and arguments...3 of the squad relax on the beach in Ibiza 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Good. Exactly what they need.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Agree on the behind the striker comment, but disagree on the right. Solly was devastating and Enciso looked dangerous at that stage. When Solly went off and Enciso moved to the right, his perfomance dropped substantially. He's much better on the left than the right, that's where his best performances have come (eg Wolves).
I meant to say that Enciso is better on the left and Buonanotte on the right but mistyped.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Facu’s passing accuracy is phenomenal - especially his long balls - every game he plays, he improves. Will be an integral player next season.

IMG_1279.jpeg

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He doesn't look like a wide player to me. Would like to see him in the advanced midfield role.
That’s his natural and preferred position - If we loose Mac Allister in the summer window, I think RDZ will have Facu in a CAM position which is what he was signed for - he’s wasted on the wing but has needed the match minutes for EPL blooding.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
That’s his natural and preferred position - If we loose Mac Allister in the summer window, I think RDZ will have Facu in a CAM position which is what he was signed for - he’s wasted on the wing but has needed the match minutes for EPL blooding.
isn’t that the role we’ve just signed João Pedro for?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
We’re going to need 2-3 options for every position really, not just one.

That also means players who themselves can play in a couple of roles are going to be invaluable.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Played well today, still a long way from the EPL wavelength (unsurprisingly) but deffo heading in the right direction.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
we won’t get far with one CAM next season !!

There’s also Fratessi who will walk straight in if we get him.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He hit a sublime long ball over to either mitoma or Estupinan. And big shout out for the 15 yard nutmeg pass.
It was a wing to wing to Mitoma and yes absolutely, that one was particularly in my mind when writing the above post. He also did a fantastic weave through 3 or 4 defenders showing off his manoeuvrability in tight and packed areas. He’s getting more confident to run with the ball more which is what he did so well at Rosario. Shame he didnt get more crosses into the box though from Mitoma - he was in excellent positions several times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here