Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It wasn't really a tackle. He got taken out mid air, rugby line out style, but not sure it was anyone's fault, just one of those things. Serious crash landing though.
That sounds very like a Harry Kane special (think nearly breaking Adam Lallana's neck, backing into him when in mid air), only accidental, apparantly.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
well yeah that's why it's annoying, it's not in the summer. I know that's just how their football calendar works and there's no reason for them to change it but I'd rather be seeing the new signing in training photos and maybe see him in the odd u23 rather than worrying if he'll make it through this u23 tournament unscathed. but that's just my personal opinion.
But he's just as likely to have been injured playing fit the U23s as I'm this tournament. I bet he'll get more meaningful minutes there than he would do at the Albion over the next few weeks...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
But he's just as likely to have been injured playing fit the U23s as I'm this tournament. I bet he'll get more meaningful minutes there than he would do at the Albion over the next few weeks...
Before the injury, I wouldn’t have said I could see much downside in an Albion player wearing an Argentina number ten shirt in international competition. It certainly won’t do his confidence any harm.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
duplicate post.

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Was gutted to hear of Facu’s injury. Sad way for him to exit a competition he was obviously looking forward to. By far our most promising signing this season IMO so hoping with the great medical team at BHA, that he will still get the start RDZ was hoping from him albeit set back a month or so and this is not a lingering, career impacting injury.

Que te mejores pronto Facu! 🙏🏼

02DD48F9-8BAD-4EB4-9D12-347733E1743A.jpeg

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here