Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I actually think the player that should be going out on loan is Enciso. Seems way rawer that the other others and Sarmiento and Ferguson look like they can offer more to the first team ATM. Give Buonanotte a few months around the first team whilst Mac is still here. Let Enciso go and run amok in the Championship for the rest of the season.
I agree Encisco clearly has the talent but a loan in the championship with regular game time would help with his decision making which I think needs to be improved a bit before he comes back to the first team squad .
Sarmiento appears to be better in this respect . Ie decision making . However with young players you do not want to completely restrict their enthusiasm, it’s a fine line .

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I agree Encisco clearly has the talent but a loan in the championship with regular game time would help with his decision making which I think needs to be improved a bit before he comes back to the first team squad .
Sarmiento appears to be better in this respect . Ie decision making . However with young players you do not want to completely restrict their enthusiasm, it’s a fine line .
As Enciso speaks hardly any English and we have a whole South American/Spanish contingent here that will help him or have helped him settle/offer support etc.. and the fact he's still only 18, I'd think a loan unlikely for this window at least.

Might be good in terms of his football specifically. But for the overall package, I'm not so sure about a loan to the arse end of Stoke will help.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
No, he left today and arrives tomorrow
I‘ve been getting very exited about this - have been since we made the deal months ago - despite what people are mostly saying, I’m going to stick with my belief that he will be debuting with our first team pretty much after a few months training around the squad. I’ll eat my Albion scarf if wrong (or chew some tassels off it 😉)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How the hell are we saying that name?!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Bona-not-tay

Actually translates to good night in Italian
1672958404765.png

Spanish Ari (Vederci)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, but what name to put on the back of his shirt? Lots of South Americans seem to go with first names/nick names on their shirts..............like Pele or Cafu, for example.

Could we get away with 'F*cu' do you think?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Do we think this guy is going to be initially first team, loaned out, or u21s?
Beginning of the season probably u21s for the season before a loan out similar to Moises. Now with RDZ who knows, probably start against Boro!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Do we think this guy is going to be initially first team, loaned out, or u21s?
already answered up thread. Assigned to first team and debut after a few months training maybe even sooner. 🙂 I have a bet to eat my scarf if not.

Really pleased he’s arrived
Protest Iran GIF by Geo Law

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here