[Albion] Europa League in Belgium

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Any idea how to watch Thursday's game in Belgium, thought I could get a day pass for play sports but it seems to only be for telnet TV customers?

I've stupidly managed to be in Belgium for Thursday's game and thought it would be simple enough to find a bar to watch the game, however I have now realised that 3 Belgian teams are playing at the same time so there is no chance getting a bar to show Brighton!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Any idea how to watch Thursday's game in Belgium, thought I could get a day pass for play sports but it seems to only be for telnet TV customers?

I've stupidly managed to be in Belgium for Thursday's game and thought it would be simple enough to find a bar to watch the game, however I have now realised that 3 Belgian teams are playing at the same time so there is no chance getting a bar to show Brighton!

First one of a few broadcasters in Belgium, Telenet/play sports, says it shows all EL games and you can watch from anywhere in EU. 1 day pass 10 euros?

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Might just be me being thick but I can't find any way of buying a day pass without already being a telenet customer!

Edit, this seems to confirm it isn't possible
"Can you watch Play Sports without a Telenet subscription?
To enjoy Play Sports you need a Telenet TV subscription".

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

First one of a few broadcasters in Belgium, Telenet/play sports, says it shows all EL games and you can watch from anywhere in EU. 1 day pass 10 euros?
Might just be me being thick but I can't find any way of buying a day pass without already being a telenet customer!

Edit, this seems to confirm it isn't possible
"Can you watch Play Sports without a Telenet subscription?
To enjoy Play Sports you need a Telenet TV subscription".
Isn't the one day pass that peterward mentioned a subscription? meaning you should be able to watch it by getting that? (sounds like it could be similar to the one day sports pass NowTV do here)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports