Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I do, 1-1

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I do, 1-1

And then the game will be abandoned after 33 minutes when a giant 62-ft long gerbil streaks across the halfway line, closely followed by a conga line performed by the entire cast of the Kids from Fame that temporarily bifurcates the stadium. The referee is so amazed at not being attacked by the marauding mega-rodent that he has a heart attack and brings a premature end to proceedings. Am I right?

You heard it here first.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah I do so I'm going to watch only my 3rd game of the whole tournament so far :thumbsup:

A draw of some description but I actually hope the Frogs kick the Eytie arses and send them back to be bombarded with rotten fruit and vegetables in the true Italian style of not being able to lose gracefully and just accept that they may have been shit on this occasion. 'kin'ell we Brits have to live with it every tournament we manage to qualify for and we welcome our losers home like heroes :lol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The important game in this group is the other one, if the Dutch can throw their game against Romania then this one is an irrelevance.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I care a lot about this one.

2-0 to Azzuri................ Toni 2

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The important game in this group is the other one, if the Dutch can throw their game against Romania then this one is an irrelevance.

Haven't seen much of this tournament but I did see France vs Romania and I wouldn't want to see such a negative team as Romania get anywhere near the q/f personally. If they do go through they won't be worth watching, whereas France or Italy just might.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...that is what is so refreshing about the likes of Turkey and the Netherlands, they know that their defences aren't too hot but are confident their forwards can bang in a few, their attitude is just to go for it from the off...it certainly makes for entertaining football.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Italy to win, but both go out

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I apologise Trufflehound that today I wasn't on to create the thread, so therefore you weren't possible to give your usual response. Normal service will resume tomorrow :thumbsup:

France 1-1 Italy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vive La France

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ribery off already injured (not that I rate him that highly)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This has got 0-0 all over it when they should be really going for it... they both deserve to go out!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Did I say 0-0:cry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Merde

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Half time prediction, there will be at least one more red card.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I care a lot about this one.

2-0 to Azzuri................ Toni 2

I didn`t finish what I was saying................. Toni 2 miss with every chance he gets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports