Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eh!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
just watching the national lottery who dares wins programme with nick knowles and the question was: name 23 countries in asia according to cia.gov. in the possible answers was united kingdom, cyprus and russia! i shit you not

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Part of Russia is in Asia.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
just watching the national lottery who dares wins programme with nick knowles and the question was: name 23 countries in asia according to cia.gov. in the possible answers was united kingdom, cyprus and russia! i shit you not

I saw that as well!:dunce:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i have no idea of what that is!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i thought it was a pop group!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yeah but the question was about Asia, not Eurasia!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yeah but the question was about Asia, not Eurasia!

Well, if someone got muddled up between Asia and Eurasia, United Kingdom could have been selected. Yes, that'd be it! ;)

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You would be forgiven for thinking you were in a foreign country if you take a walk around these days. Every third voice is a foreign accent or language and if you walked down London Rd you would think you had gone through a wormhole and ended up in 1970's Poland with shops called Polski Smaki etc.
Add the foreign students into the already overcrowded mix and not only do you have scores of Baltic whores and delears but 400 clueless chinese and spanish retards crowding onto the edge of the pedestrian crossing blocking natives route to work (the place we pay taxes at).
Jesus you can't even buy a chuffing big mac without some foreign numbnuts asking you ridiculous questions in an indecipherable accent.
Send 'em home and get this country back to the great days of depression era post war England.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the CIA should be done under the trade descriptions act...................the middle letter stands for intelligence .................these are some of the people who could not understand why pilot trainee's wanted to learn how to take off and fly ........................BUT NOT LAND

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here