Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Not a big ask - I didnt even know there were 55 English players in the PL 😂

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What does that actually mean? Will they all go to St Georges' for a training camp at the end of which the squad will be whittled down? Or is it just a list of players that Southgate is 'considering' without meeting?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Good for them. Webster just isn't quite there yet - thinking about Haaland's goal, and Havertz's goal - he does so much great, but he isn't at the level of a World Cup imo. And Solly - an amazing team player, but does he do anything that could be a difference maker in an international game? If he was Welsh I could see him going.

Dunk though, a colossus. So great to have him.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I know he's not going to make the 26 (probably correctly if I remove my blue and white tinted spectacles) but I am absolutely chuffed for Dunky on this.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Unfortunately both of them are only listed as insurance against a freak injury crisis over the next 2 weeks.

Amazed/unsurprised in equal measures that March doesn't get in,

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Was literally just about to type that.
How can Dunk & Webster be behind Maguire/Mings in the pecking order truly baffles me... until I remember Gareth's palace bias
That's just not true. If he was Palace biased, he would have picked Zaha before he got fed up and changed to Ivory Coast, and he would have made more than just token gestures picking Guehi and Mitchell. I agree Maguire and Mings are not the best available, but its absolutely not Palace bias from Gareth

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was literally just about to type that.
How can Dunk & Webster be behind Maguire/Mings in the pecking order truly baffles me... until I remember Gareth's palace bias
Irrespective of the form or otherwise of those two, if you remove your tinted specs you'd have noticed Webster hasn't quite been on it, this season.

It's not that he's been shite or anything, but he certainly hasn't been at the level required to oust those two.
Esp considering just how much better than them Dunk has been, without getting a look in.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Welbeck a stange one. Probably shows the lack of depth we have up front for England.

Pleased for Dunk , will be cut though wont he.

Webster isnt anywhere near it. He's not been great this season yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here