Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You didn't hear polls show 20% of Black voters would vote for Trump if the election was held now?

And it's not true. You are getting your news from the lying conservative media. You did hear that Fox News settled a law suit with Dominion Voting Systems because they were caught telling untruths?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
And it's not true. You are getting your news from the lying conservative media. You did hear that Fox News settled a law suit with Dominion Voting Systems because they were caught telling untruths?

I get my news from the Hill.

Not a Conservative new outlet. Hosted by a former Bernie Saunders staff member and a Libertarian.

Nice try though.

What about the people who get their news from CNN and MSNBC? Do you tell people they get their news from lying Liberal stations when they quote them?

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Cornel West is consistently polling at 6% these days - and that will likely increase.

Democrats are already in panic mode - now attacking West more than Trump.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well look at that, a Reuters poll that closely matches the Fox one.

A Reuters/Ipsos poll conducted July 11-17 found 18% of Black Americans would pick Trump over Biden in a hypothetical matchup, compared to 46% who favored Biden, including about one in four Black men, compared to about one in seven Black women.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I get my news from the Hill.

Not a Conservative new outlet. Hosted by a former Bernie Saunders staff member and a Libertarian.

Nice try though.

What about the people who get their news from CNN and MSNBC? Do you tell people they get their news from lying Liberal stations when they quote them?

Nope. They were not found guilty in a court of law of lying and didn't have to pay $millions to anyone.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Nope. They were not found guilty in a court of law of lying and didn't have to pay $millions to anyone.

Actually they have. CNN have lost multiple cases of defamation for lying.

One lie cost them millions in a court case. They even had staff resign over publishing false information in articles.

How do you not know that?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Actually they have. CNN have lost multiple cases of defamation for lying.

One lie cost them millions in a court case. They even had staff resign over publishing false information in articles.

How do you not know that?

Can you provide proof as to what type of cases these were and how much exactly was paid out?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Can you provide proof as to what type of cases these were and how much exactly was paid out?

Nick Sandmann.

CNN settled over the $275 million defamation law suit.

A CNN employee passed on to Hilary Clinton the questions for a Democrat Presidential debate so she could already have her answers written and formulated. That's called corruption.

They let go of Brazille to make the story go away.

They had to fire 3 employees for publishing a false story connecting Scaramucci to a Russian investment fund.
Story turned out to be a total fabrication.

Story retracted and people fired to avoid legal proceedings.

So the narrative of "only Fox does it" needs to be put to bed.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Cornel West is consistently polling at 6% these days - and that will likely increase.
I remember the heady days when people were spitballing the Cabinet list for a Lib/Dem led government.

Cornell West won't break 3% of the total popular vote. (Nader didn't break 3% in an election where famously we were told it didn't matter if Gush or Bore won. With something actually riding on it, West will do better? )

If margins of a few thousand votes haven't been dispositive in a few key states recently, it wouldn't even matter. West'll be outperformed by the Libertarian, whoever they are.

..Democrats are already in panic mode - now attacking West more than Trump.

in addition to being objectively not true -- at least if you read something beyond DSA Twitter - it's also the silliest damn thing I've heard all week.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I remember the heady days when people were spitballing the Cabinet list for a Lib/Dem led government.

Cornell West won't break 3% of the total popular vote. (Nader didn't break 3% in an election where famously we were told it didn't matter if Gush or Bore won. With something actually riding on it, West will do better? )

If margins of a few thousand votes haven't been dispositive in a few key states recently, it wouldn't even matter. West'll be outperformed by the Libertarian, whoever they are.

in addition to being objectively not true -- at least if you read something beyond DSA Twitter - it's also the silliest damn thing I've heard all week.

West won't be a true independent though if he runs as the Greens Party nominee.

If he runs as a third party candidate it will give him a bit more support and scope to push above a 3% return at the ballot.

I guess it's more about a protest move against the Democrats and their record with black voters and taking that voting block for granted.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not while there is a Trump to excuse and whataboutery to be had.

Not forgetting the damn lefty liberals to 'own'.

Well it's not like one could get an informed discussion on the topic from people like you.

Simply come in with weak as piss snipes then leave.

Gutless :lolol:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It was proven quite categorically that the reporting of the incident was a false narrative.

Quit making stuff up. No it wasn't!!!!

When Trump goes to jail for a few months it will all become apparent to you people you a backing the wrong person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here