Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
If anyone thinks Trump hasn’t been courting foreign influence in American elections especially Putin, think again! In 2020, he was blackmailing Ukraine ( about to be invaded) by withholding arms sales in exchange for Ukraine to dig for dirt on Biden and Hunter (whilst Rudy Guilani was working in tandem with Russian mob-connected sympathisers to get rid of Maria Yovanovitch, the US Ambassador to Ukraine), now it’s blatantly handing power over to the Russians on American media - if you remember me quoting him from his campaign rally in Waco a few months ago saying he “gets on well with Putin“ and the Ukraine war happened because he left the Whitehouse “or whatever“ …

“Hungary's nationalist PM Viktor Orban has said the only way to end the war in Ukraine is the re-election of Donald Trump.” @14.45

(scroll down)

Trump is not only a complete fc@:kwit but when will Republicans realise that he is actually an Enemy of the State?!

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
If anyone thinks Trump hasn’t been courting foreign influence in American elections especially Putin, think again! In 2020, he was blackmailing Ukraine ( about to be invaded) by withholding arms sales in exchange for Ukraine to dig for dirt on Biden and Hunter (whilst Rudy Guilani was working in tandem with Russian mob-connected sympathisers to get rid of Maria Yovanovitch, the US Ambassador to Ukraine), now it’s blatantly handing power over to the Russians on American media - if you remember me quoting him from his campaign rally in Waco a few months ago saying he “gets on well with Putin“ and the Ukraine war happened because he left the Whitehouse “or whatever“ …

“Hungary's nationalist PM Viktor Orban has said the only way to end the war in Ukraine is the re-election of Donald Trump.” @14.45

(scroll down)

Trump is not only a complete fc@:kwit but when will Republicans realise that he is actually an Enemy of the State?!
He's been a Russian asset for over 30 years.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope about all this is:

a) the GOP/Republican base wasn’t big enough to get Trump elected last time.

and

b) if 70% of the GOP/Republican base are still behind Trump now, that actually suggests that there’s a smaller pool of potential Trump voters than at the last election.

My fear is that for the last election America sensed a visceral need to get Trump out of the White House, Biden has been no more than a (much needed) steadying hand.

If Biden doesn’t amass the same level of support this time around (always harder second time around) then it could still risk letting Trump in. Especially given that Trump’s side is proven to be willing to lie, cheat and steal at every opportunity.

You didn't hear polls show 20% of Black voters would vote for Trump if the election was held now?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

(scroll down)

Its people like you who'll get him re-elected.

People stopped giving a f*** about that nonsense long ago when much of it was proven to be nothing more than made up garbage.

Everytime they try to take Trump down his popularity goes up.

People are now wide awake to the fact that certain parts of the media are protecting Pedo Peter and his corrupt family.

These morons are going to hand another election to Trump the way they are going.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
You didn't hear polls show 20% of Black voters would vote for Trump if the election was held now?

I seem to remember he had about 30% of the black vote last time, so that sounds like another decrease to me.

As much as he’s still got lots of media attention, it’s sounding more and more to me like Donald Trump as candidate = Democrat president.

I apologise if that’s not what you want to hear, but I genuinely feel that’s the way it’s going. I think a bit like Corbyn over here, he’s got a large loyal base, but he’s absolute kryptonite to swing voters.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I seem to remember he had about 30% of the black vote last time, so that sounds like another decrease to me.

As much as he’s still got lots of media attention, it’s sounding more and more to me like Donald Trump as candidate = Democrat president.

I apologise if that’s not what you want to hear, but I genuinely feel that’s the way it’s going. I think a bit like Corbyn over here, he’s got a large loyal base, but he’s absolute kryptonite to swing voters.

Except nobody ever said he had about 30% of black voters last time. Was never put up as a thing.

It was noted he'd had a shift his way of about 5-6%.

Here's people who know more than you or I discussing it now. None of them are Republicans.

I apologise if that's not what you want to hear. You don't seem to realise how on the nose Biden is. Swing voters won't support Biden.

It's the utter hypocrisy and corruption that's unfolded over the last 7-8 years that has turned a lot of voters away from not voting for the Democrats. Not saying they will vote Republican but many just won't vote at all.

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Except nobody ever said he had about 30% of black voters last time. Was never put up as a thing.

It was noted he'd had a shift his way of about 5-6%.

Here's people who know more than you or I discussing it now. None of them are Republicans.

I apologise if that's not what you want to hear. You don't seem to realise how on the nose Biden is. Swing voters won't support Biden.

It's the utter hypocrisy and corruption that's unfolded over the last 7-8 years that has turned a lot of voters away from not voting for the Democrats. Not saying they will vote Republican but many just won't vote at all.

I fact checked that after I posted it, and you’re right that it was a jump from 6% to 8% of black voters who would vote for Trump between 2016 and 2020. To jump to 20% seems an incredibly high leap in support. Do you mind me asking for a source for that statistic?

Videos are always difficult for me, written sources always preferred.

I’m sceptical of there being such a significant jump. From outside Biden hasn’t been a “great” president, but he hasn’t been batshit insane, which would be one of the primary traits I’d be looking for in a president.

Do you really believe that America is going to vote for another four years of a proven horseshit merchant?

Edit: This article sums up how I’m feeling about Trump’s chances of election.

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
As a Cat A+ Tory hater I didn't think I'd ever say this but if someone said I could have either a US Democrat or a UK Labour win next year I'd take the former.

If Trump wins the US becomes a failed State and we're all in big trouble.
Me too I'd rather have an outright US Dem win if you're talking about the Democrats also having outright control of the House and Senate as well. That could make a big difference in world affairs. Sadly, Labour aren't gonna be able to do much to fix the UK's problems and in the grand scheme of things the rest of the world will care not a jot about who lives in #10.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I fact checked that after I posted it, and you’re right that it was a jump from 6% to 8% of black voters who would vote for Trump between 2016 and 2020. To jump to 20% seems an incredibly high leap in support. Do you mind me asking for a source for that statistic?

Videos are always difficult for me, written sources always preferred.

I’m sceptical of there being such a significant jump. From outside Biden hasn’t been a “great” president, but he hasn’t been batshit insane, which would be one of the primary traits I’d be looking for in a president.

Do you really believe that America is going to vote for another four years of a proven horseshit merchant?

Sabby Sabbs is co-host of the Revolutionary Blackout Network.

Black people are starting to walk away from the Democrats. People talk about Woke but right there is a moment of awakening for many black people. The Democrats simply use and abuse them. Take them for granted.

At this stage it's more black men who are the most likely to be shifting away from the Dems.

If scenes like the one in this X start becoming more common the Dems are in trouble.

You say Biden hasn't been batshit insane, yet he has. Note the lack of coverage for Biden's lies v Trumps to help cover it up.

Just a few days ago Biden claimed this in a speech...

CLAIM: President Joe Biden “literally” convinced segregationist U.S. Sen. Strom Thurmond to vote in favor of the Civil Rights Act

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Biden had not yet been elected to the U.S. Senate (1972) when the landmark law was passed in 1964, and Thurmond was among the prominent southern Democrats to vote against the bill. A White House spokesperson confirmed the president misspoke in his remarks. He said Biden intended to refer to his efforts in the 1980s to get Thurmond and other Senate Republicans to vote for legislation renewing the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Written sources preferred.....links to two tweets with video :facepalm: :lolol:

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022

Black people are starting to walk away from the Democrats. People talk about Woke but right there is a moment of awakening for many black people. The Democrats simply use and abuse them. Take them for granted.

At this stage it's more black men who are the most likely to be shifting away from the Dems.

If scenes like the one in this X start becoming more common the Dems are in trouble.

You say Biden hasn't been batshit insane, yet he has. Note the lack of coverage for Biden's lies v Trumps to help cover it up.

Ok, I see the tweet, but it has a Fox News logo on it, which to my mind makes it inherently unreliable. Is there any independent confirmation of such a jump from a reputable news source? Reuters? Financial Times? Bloomberg? Etc.

Apologies, but it came out in the Dominion case that Fox gives its viewers “what they want to hear” rather than any objective facts. It can’t be treated as a legitimate source for news.

Biden does seem an odd choice for a second term if he’s making gaffes like that, but Trump seems even odder. I do wonder at the lack of talent in both parties, it’s not an enviable choice for US voters.

My POV remains (from outside looking in) Trump vs Biden = Biden and nobody’s happy.

It’s my honest belief that the GOP are going to have to move past the cult of Trump to get re-elected.

Can I ask how you feel about the article below?

https://ftedit.onelink.me/Ju3k/hequobesA mind-infecting virus: the dark dreams of QAnon
1693553285750.png

It may ask you to register or need to use one of those sign-in avoiding sites to read.

Finally, I watched the video, and what it appeared to show was about 60 people spread out mainly in couples along the side of the road to scream “Free Trump” at a passing motorcade.

I mean no disrespect, but that is hardly indicative of wider support for Trump. Such a number are likely Trump’s supporters who voted for him in 2016 and 2020, or whose parents did. It could even have been ironic.

I mean no disrespect to you, but I can’t take what I’m being shown as evidence of wider support for Trump.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
My POV remains (from outside looking in) Trump vs Biden = Biden and nobody’s happy.
I agree. Again as someone on the outside, Biden winning in 2020 was not so much an endorsement of him as a vote to remove Trump. I don’t see how enough people will have looked at everything that has happened since November 2020 and thought “actually, I want that guy back” to turn back. Those who voted to get him out seem overwhelmingly likely to vote to keep him out.

Obviously “events, dear boy” but in a two-horse race being the lesser of two evils will usually work.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ok, I see the tweet, but it has a Fox News logo on it, which to my mind makes it inherently unreliable. Is there any independent confirmation of such a jump from a reputable news source? Reuters? Financial Times? Bloomberg? Etc.

Apologies, but it came out in the Dominion case that Fox gives its viewers “what they want to hear” rather than any objective facts. It can’t be treated as a legitimate source for news.

Biden does seem an odd choice for a second term if he’s making gaffes like that, but Trump seems even odder. I do wonder at the lack of talent in both parties, it’s not an enviable choice for US voters.

It’s my honest belief that the GOP are going to have to move past the cult of Trump to get re-elected.

Can I ask how you feel about the article below?

https://ftedit.onelink.me/Ju3k/hequobesA mind-infecting virus: the dark dreams of QAnon View attachment 165820

It may ask you to register or need to use one of those sign-in avoiding sites to read.

Your view is symptomatic of why the system is how it is.

There are more than two options to vote for. Maybe people should consider those options.

Black people don't give a shit about Qanon BTW. Either do the vast majority of other people from other backgrounds when they go to vote.

The only people who care about it are the small amount of Qanon disciples and a larger amount of the looney left leaning people who think it's far bigger and more influential than it is.

The media loves to amplify these loons views and opinions.

Remember, 80 million Americans didn't vote last election. I'd be surprised if that number didn't increase for the next election.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

So 20% of a whopping 1,001 people in a FOX poll, then? Apologies if I have just a trouble extrapolating that out to 'polls show 20% of Black voters would vote for Trump if the election was held now'...

I love how people such as that woman tweeter who can't spell 'indictment' blame the 'msm', while LITERALLY referencing the 'msm' to make her point :facepalm:

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Your view is symptomatic of why the system is how it is.

There are more than two options to vote for. Maybe people should consider those options.

Black people don't give a shit about Qanon BTW. Either do the vast majority of other people from other backgrounds when they go to vote.

The only people who care about it are the small amount of Qanon disciples and a larger amount of the looney left leaning people who think it's far bigger and more influential than it is.

The media loves to amplify these loons views and opinions.

Remember, 80 million Americans didn't vote last election. I'd be surprised if that number didn't increase for the next election.

There I agree with you. A two party system inevitably leads to two inflexible corporate machines with knowledge that one or other of them will always be in power. However, the power and money that those two parties hold make competing against them a Herculean task.

Voter disenfranchisement is a totally predictable outcome, but since one of the two parties who benefit from the current system always hold power, I see a very slim chance of changing things.

It needs reform though, desperately.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So 20% of a whopping 1,001 people in a FOX poll, then? Apologies if I have just a trouble extrapolating that out to 'polls show 20% of Black voters would vote for Trump if the election was held now'...

I love how people such as that woman tweeter who can't spell 'indictment' blame the 'msm', while LITERALLY referencing the 'msm' to make her point :facepalm:

She knows far more about what is going on with Black Voters than you do. Agreed?

I love how you dismiss her without knowing anything about her. Which means you don't actually know she's left leaning then do you?

I mean if she can get multiple interviews with Cornell West she's far more linked into the US political system than you or I are.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There I agree with you. A two party system inevitably leads to two inflexible corporate machines with knowledge that one or other of them will always be in power. However, the power and money that those two parties hold make competing against them a Herculean task.

Voter disenfranchisement is a totally predictable outcome, but since one of the two parties who benefit from the current system always hold power, I see a very slim chance of changing things.

It needs reform though, desperately.

And that's exactly the attitude they rely on to keep the status quo.

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
And that's exactly the attitude they rely on to keep the status quo.

Absolutely, but you know Trump is the status quo right? He’s not proposing any meaningful electoral reform, he just wants to stay out of jail, get rich and pal up with Vlad.

None of those have any benefit for the American people, why would anyone vote for that?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
She knows far more about what is going on with Black Voters than you do. Agreed?

I love how you dismiss her without knowing anything about her. Which means you don't actually know she's left leaning then do you?

I mean if she can get multiple interviews with Cornell West she's far more linked into the US political system than you or I are.
I couldn't give a cock about how I compare with her. I didn't have a clue who she was until this morning.

So yeah, she probably knows more about black voters than me. As someone with less than a passing interest in politics that's not difficult.

I'm not dismissing her at all (not quite sure what I'm mean to dismiss) and, again, couldn't contain my indifference about which 'side' she's on. I was merely pointing out that she doesn't bother to check tweets for typos before she publishes them and doesn't think one of THE most 'mainstream media' networks is, er, mainstream media'.

'I mean if she can get multiple interviews with Cornell West she's far more linked into the US political system than you or I are.' Er, ok then. Good for her – I'm GENUINELY delighted for her. I mean, I could probably get more multiple interviews with people in the UK automotive industry than her because I'm possibly 'far more linked in' to that than her.

What a bizarre response all round :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here