Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
How's he going to top up his tan in the clink?
Same way he’s always tanned

IMG_0652.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He’s obviously staged his expression to look both menacing, shocking and cinematic all at the same time he probably practiced it for hours in the mirror - after the internet being flooded for weeks with dramatic A1 images of Trump mugshots, the reality needed to be a real attention grabber in order to continue to feed the ’witch-hunt’ narrative and affirm the power that Trump still has to draw wide public support and attention ( and continue to be politically very significant). A normal bland, blank-faced mugshot would not have had the same impact

Everything about these trials and indictments is helping Trump - even if he was convicted, judging by the response of his fellow contenders for the nomination at the first debate, he would still be ahead and the GOP’s choice. Not one of them will speak out against him because they are all holding out for VEEP if he wins or scared of personal backlash against them if they criticise him.

It’s scary stuff and the Dems need to find a credible alternative to Biden and fast because Trump’s has a winnable point when he says ‘Biden can’t walk or talk’!

It does fell like these f***ing idiots who think they are so clever are going to get the unelectable elected again.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He’s obviously staged his expression to look both menacing, shocking and cinematic all at the same time he probably practiced it for hours in the mirror - after the internet being flooded for weeks with dramatic A1 images of Trump mugshots, the reality needed to be a real attention grabber in order to continue to feed the ’witch-hunt’ narrative and affirm the power that Trump still has to draw wide public support and attention ( and continue to be politically very significant). A normal bland, blank-faced mugshot would not have had the same impact

Everything about these trials and indictments is helping Trump - even if he was convicted, judging by the response of his fellow contenders for the nomination at the first debate, he would still be ahead and the GOP’s choice. Not one of them will speak out against him because they are all holding out for VEEP if he wins or scared of personal backlash against them if they criticise him.

It’s scary stuff and the Dems need to find a credible alternative to Biden and fast because Trump’s has a winnable point when he says ‘Biden can’t walk or talk’!
So what are they meant to do? Ignore the crimes that he is alleged to have committed, as suggested after spending months gathering evidence? Just drop all the charges because they think him going to jail will win him more votes? That's MENTA... Oh – It's America, that explains it.

I'm not massively into US politics, but the objective impression I get is that Biden is doing OK. Yes, of course the opposition is going to shout the loudest and say that he is old (as Trumpo will be if he gets in), but the rest of the schtick about him being senile or that he 'can't walk or talk' is just a cheap shot. It's all playground stuff, which – to be fair – Trump excels at.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
So what are they meant to do? Ignore the crimes that he is alleged to have committed, as suggested after spending months gathering evidence? Just drop all the charges because they think him going to jail will win him more votes? That's MENTA... Oh – It's America, that explains it.

I'm not massively into US politics, but the objective impression I get is that Biden is doing OK. Yes, of course the opposition is going to shout the loudest and say that he is old (as Trumpo will be if he gets in), but the rest of the schtick about him being senile or that he 'can't walk or talk' is just a cheap shot. It's all playground stuff, which – to be fair – Trump excels at.
Indeed, it's absolute nonsense. Biden is fine. Certainly in better physical and mental shape than Trump ever was. And has been doing a decent job. Would I have preferred somebody younger? Sure.

The "Biden is senile" thing is a Republican talking point that they've been banging on for at least the last four years. It was always nonsense. He's a lifelong stutter and sometimes trips over words. The alternative is a total maniac, a malignant narcissist with delusions of grandeur, a pathological impulse to lie, a long history of corruption (including his family) and a shaky (at best) grip on reality.

I know which one I'd prefer to have in the Whitehouse.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Indeed, it's absolute nonsense. Biden is fine. Certainly in better physical and mental shape than Trump ever was. And has been doing a decent job. Would I have preferred somebody younger? Sure.

The "Biden is senile" thing is a Republican talking point that they've been banging on for at least the last four years. It was always nonsense. He's a lifelong stutter and sometimes trips over words. The alternative is a total maniac, a malignant narcissist with delusions of grandeur, a pathological impulse to lie, a long history of corruption (including his family) and a shaky (at best) grip on reality.

I know which one I'd prefer to have in the Whitehouse.
Are you ruling RFK Jnr out as just a sideshow attraction?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here