Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
If enough of the mud sticks (as it should) so that Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination, then Biden is toast. I can't think of anyone who isn't Donald Trump that he could beat.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Last edited:

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
It hardly needs stating that Trump is a deranged egomaniac who belongs in jail. Trouble is, Biden is a deeply unimpressive and worrying alternative — very clearly a man on the edge of senility and frequently straying across that edge. If Trump belongs in jail, Biden belongs in a hospital or care home where he can sit and stare at the telly all day. How in gods name has the US ended up with these two clowns fighting for the White House?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Hunter has nothing to do with Trump, in as much as Trump has nothing to do with Hunter. When Hunter goes for a job who asks what relation Trump might have to it?
It’s a completely fictitious and conflated relationship; shoehorned by Republican strategists desperate for an attack vector on Joe Biden.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It hardly needs stating that Trump is a deranged egomaniac who belongs in jail. Trouble is, Biden is a deeply unimpressive and worrying alternative — very clearly a man on the edge of senility and frequently straying across that edge. If Trump belongs in jail, Biden belongs in a hospital or care home where he can sit and stare at the telly all day. How in gods name has the US ended up with these two clowns fighting for the White House?

Your first three dozen posts have largely been, the contrarian or attempts at fishing.

On a wind up, or someone previously banned.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Johnson versus Corbyn wasn't a million miles better to be fair.

We always elect the leaders we deserve...

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
2024 Biden Fetterman ,
bf.jpg
it's a no brainer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here