Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
It wasn't a landslide. He won by a few thousand votes in some key states. He lost the popular vote, twice. He has duped people into believing that made it a "landslide". It wasn't. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
I was on a cruise in the Caribbean, went to bed with CNN planning Hilary’s Coronation, woke up and huge egg on many US faces.

How did they call it so wrong?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It wasn't a landslide. He won by a few thousand votes in some key states. He lost the popular vote, twice. He has duped people into believing that made it a "landslide". It wasn't. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
I'm not sure the Republicans will ever win the popular vote again, seems its getting lower everytime. Hence the need for widespread suppression. Like the Tories here, an ageing base

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Playing devil's advocate here, are they just doing this to stop him running again next year?

Pardon the pun but are these just trumped up charges?

No, my opinion is that most Americans who don't support Trump feel that if they don't hold the Donald accountable for his more than evident crimes than the US will be set back 100 years in it's democracy. It is vitally important that a man like Trump in search of a dictatorship not be allowed to use the US to further his cause.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well that's him.....nailed on as president in 24.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was on a cruise in the Caribbean, went to bed with CNN planning Hilary’s Coronation, woke up and huge egg on many US faces.

How did they call it so wrong?
When the moderates get cocky and lazy, the 'populist' nutter wins. A lesson from Germany.

Labour MPs giving Corbyn a sympathy chance to be on their slate, forgetting how politics (the labour electoral college, in that case) works being a perfect example.

Lessons learned? With sleepy Joe backed by the Dems to stand in the next presidential election against an open goal.....nope.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Trump found to have sexually abused EJ Carroll in civil rape trial

And then a few days later goes on CNN in a town hall meeting and says "Women let privileged people grab them." So the men grabbing them have no choice but to grab the women's crotches because those women are letting them. Sick, sick, man. He was found liable in a civil court for $5M.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The CNN town hall was disgraceful from all concerned. It's really, really poor form for a serious news network to give him a platform and opportunity to spout the same old lies and conspiracies without any evidence to back it up or any reality to any of it. Anderson Cooper did a response to the criticism last night and made a very good point, that mess is the front-runner to be the Republican nominee. People need to realise what a danger it is, what a threat it is and understand the need to mobilise and vote. It needs everyone with a brain to get registered and make a plan and vote.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The fact he has been found guilty of sexual abuse won't make the slightest difference to some of his supporter base. He previously made those comments about grabbing a woman by the p**** and still got elected.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The CNN town hall was disgraceful from all concerned. It's really, really poor form for a serious news network to give him a platform and opportunity to spout the same old lies and conspiracies without any evidence to back it up or any reality to any of it. Anderson Cooper did a response to the criticism last night and made a very good point, that mess is the front-runner to be the Republican nominee. People need to realise what a danger it is, what a threat it is and understand the need to mobilise and vote. It needs everyone with a brain to get registered and make a plan and vote.

The more anti Trumpers take Donald for granted the more his popularity grows. I will start posting your last two sentences to every message board I know. The people who take politics for granted need to act now!!!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Quite the day for the orange comb over buffoon.

Been indicted to appear next week in court for 7 counts including espionage for his stealing of classified documents. Which could result in long prison sentence. And whilst the MAGA loons are saying its abuse of power by Biden and weaponisation of the justice system, its all led by the DOJ and the 2 judges who made the indictments are both Trump appointed.

Came our swinging on truth social with the usual "Hoax", "witchunt" BS.

Then today despite all his precious claims before, he had declassified or could do so simply by thinking about it, today CNN have obtained an audio recording of Trump admitting he knows the documents he stole are not declassified as he's showing the highly sensitive documents about Iran to some people in a Golf club, all of whom have no security clearance...... undermining all his previous lies and proving his sharing of classified info.

Then this morning his 2 leads of his legal defence who yesterday (prior to audio recording coming to light) were robustly talking about his innocence and their defence have both just resigned!

Oh dear!

Last edited:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Hopefully the Teflon has worn off completely
The real irony is that Trump, so convinced that Hillary Clinton had taken sensitive documents, increased the jail terms for said offences in 2018, the exact same ones he is now being indicted on.

You reap what you sow, something that Putin as well ought to remember.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Christ on a Boris bike!

These charges have got to carry some serious ‘time’. Let’s hope this ****er ends up reaching for the soap with the sisters behind him in some horrid American prison.

It’ll be interesting to see if Republicans now abandon him rather than continue to preach the ‘politically motivated’ BS lines.

“Trump is facing dozens of criminal charges, as laid out in the indictment released a few moments ago. Here's what they are:

• 31 counts of wilful retention of national defense information
  • One count of conspiracy to obstruct justice
  • One count of withholding a document or record
  • One count of corruptly concealing a document or record
  • One count of concealing a document in a federal investigation
  • One count of scheme to conceal
  • One count of false statements and representations” BBC

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The real irony is that Trump, so convinced that Hillary Clinton had taken sensitive documents, increased the jail terms for said offences in 2018, the exact same ones he is now being indicted on.

You reap what you sow, something that Putin as well ought to remember.
Yes, I read that somewhere too. I believe it's now something like 5 years per charge !

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Christ on a Boris bike!

These charges have got to carry some serious ‘time’. Let’s hope this ****er ends up reaching for the soap with the sisters behind him in some horrid American prison.

It’ll be interesting to see if Republicans now abandon him rather than continue to preach the ‘politically motivated’ BS lines.

“Trump is facing dozens of criminal charges, as laid out in the indictment released a few moments ago. Here's what they are:

• 31 counts of wilful retention of national defense information
  • One count of conspiracy to obstruct justice
  • One count of withholding a document or record
  • One count of corruptly concealing a document or record
  • One count of concealing a document in a federal investigation
  • One count of scheme to conceal
  • One count of false statements and representations” BBC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here