Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dianne Abbott

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
nice to see her lying her head off again in the daily mirror today!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Its amazing thay she's allowed to get away with such blatant racism, par for the course really i suppose, i forgot that its only white people who can be guilty of it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What's she lied about?

I think she's a total hypocrite but I don't see what she's actually lied about (apart from the criticism of Harman).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Diane Abbot gets on my TITS.
Whenever she talks, she CONSTANTLY rolls her eyes up to the sky, as if she's reading what she's saying off the ceiling.

:rolleyes:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
denied criticising harman in one sentence then admitted it the next. said that the reason she put her son in a better school was a west indian mother thing that will stop him getting into a gang! that its not tokenism that she got to challenge for the leadership etc etc. what a load of toss

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's all a load of toss - politics that is - her as Labour leader would guarantee Cameron out next time around - an IC3 female as Blighty's PM would give even trump Obama I'll betcha.

:)

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
. said that the reason she put her son in a better school was a west indian mother thing that will stop him getting into a gang!

So she is saying that single parent west indian children are destined to be gangsters - THAT'S RACIST:tantrum:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
i have more chance of having a threesome with kelly brock and paris hilton than that waste of space has of ever being labour leader

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
denied criticising harman in one sentence then admitted it the next. said that the reason she put her son in a better school was a west indian mother thing that will stop him getting into a gang! that its not tokenism that she got to challenge for the leadership etc etc. what a load of toss

Well yes, that remark about Harman was stupid but I don't see how the other two are lies; there are plenty of gangs in Hackney and large numbers of them are black gangs. One of our neighbours moved from Hackney to Brighton for precisely the same reason, she didn't want her son getting mixed up in a gang. As the article made clear, Abbott's actions aren't open to other West Indian mothers but, that's not to say that other mothers won't take action to protect their children.

And she's surely right when she says that she's more experienced than other leadership candidates. What I do find nauseating is that she presents herself as some sort of radical candidate when she comes from exactly the same sort of OXbridge and then non-job background as the other candidates.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well yes, that remark about Harman was stupid but I don't see how the other two are lies; there are plenty of gangs in Hackney and large numbers of them are black gangs. One of our neighbours moved from Hackney to Brighton for precisely the same reason, she didn't want her son getting mixed up in a gang. As the article made clear, Abbott's actions aren't open to other West Indian mothers but, that's not to say that other mothers won't take action to protect their children.

And she's surely right when she says that she's more experienced than other leadership candidates. What I do find nauseating is that she presents herself as some sort of radical candidate when she comes from exactly the same sort of OXbridge and then non-job background as the other candidates.
I wonder how the great and the good of NSC would have reacted to me stating that there was a better than even chance of a teenage black boy from hackney ending up in a gang and on the well trodden path to criminality and prison ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I wonder how the great and the good of NSC would have reacted to me stating that there was a better than even chance of a teenage black boy from hackney ending up in a gang and on the well trodden path to criminality and prison ?

I did some voluntary work in a school in Southwark about seven years ago. One of the teachers told me that when they asked their 15-year-old boys want they wanted to do when they left school, the only answers given were football, pop star/rapper or drug dealer. It's a rather sad indictment of our education system

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here