Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

But strangely...none in Leeds ...unless forced to go there for work.

Why is that I wonder?

Because it’s a depressing, sleet lashed, northern shithole full of Bellends, wankers, titheads AND Dickheads..entitled tossers and knobs...perhaps?
Northumberland here, and I don't think I'm the only one in this neck of the woods.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Quite a few of us in Somerset...

Incidentally, I quite like Leeds - vibrant, fairy modern city. And whenever I've been to Elland Road the locals (not those actually IN Elland Road) have seemed very friendly. I recall one trip where I got completely lost walking from the station to the ground. I went into a pub to ask directions, and a guy at the bar put down his pint and walked with me for about half a mile to show me the way.

I like the city too, especiallly up around Headingley.

But fans are whackjobs. A large pool of Jeremy Kyle audience members and participators.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quite a few genuine posts on wacko from some thinking they could get him, because if his love for Bielsa.........

I’m sure Messi’s love is so deep, that, he’s willing to give his 90 million a year salary!

Said it before but I am genuinely looking forward to seeing if Bielsa really is the Messiah. I think he may be gone quite early in the season if not before it even starts.

Interesting stuff...to me

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Quite a few genuine posts on wacko from some thinking they could get him, because if his love for Bielsa.........

I’m sure Messi’s love is so deep, that, he’s willing to give his 90 million a year salary!

I saw one yesterday in a comments section.. What about Messi and Suarez? Thoughts?

My immediate thought wasnt flattering.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
They are another level of deluded aren't they.. Was looking forward to them coming up but now they're here I can't wait to see them come back down to earth. This lot make villas overly positive fans last season seem like footy experts

'Wouldn’t suit Bielsa’s style anyway. Great ability yes, but his overall workrate is not the best. He just coasts through matches like Zlatan. Better for Bielsa’s system would be Ronaldo and Levandovski because they have a higher overall workrate and track back. That’s my opinion'

This IS tongue-in-cheek right?

Shirley.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Lad seems to have removed it.......now if only someone had taken a screen grab of the daft homophobes tweet

oops

103d4dc8c48e987a82bbb168e4ef9fef.jpg

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
To my knowledge we have supporters in:

Brighton
Essex
Kent
Hampshire
Surrey
Merseyside
Lancashire
Cheshire
Greater London
Berkshire
Cornwall
Devon
Wales (not sure which counties)
The Midlands

In fact...all over the shop

We also Have posters in:
The US of A (poor buggers)
Australia
Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

But strangely...none in Leeds ...unless forced to go there for work.

Why is that I wonder?

Because it’s a depressing, sleet lashed, northern shithole full of Bellends, wankers, titheads AND Dickheads..entitled tossers and knobs...perhaps?

There are a group of 5 of us here in Leeds (a great city, a long way way from being a shithole but does have delusional football supporters) that travel to matches home and away and sometimes meet up to watch us on TV. [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] also lives in Leeds and there are many more living here.

Not mine but one of our group flying the flag behind enemy lines :D

IMG-20200827-WA0002.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20200806-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200806-WA0000.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 346

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There are a group of 5 of us here in Leeds (a great city, a long way way from being a shithole but does have delusional football supporters) that travel to matches home and away and sometimes meet up to watch us on TV. [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] also lives in Leeds and there are many more living here.

Not mine but one of our group flying the flag behind enemy lines :D

View attachment 127721

One of my sons starts at Leeds University in a few weeks for four years and he’s really looking forward to moving there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here