Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Meanwhile over in la la land its still all Ben White on their main transfer thread.

Confusion over how Brighton are deemed a direct rival to a team gunning for the European spots in their first season back

wacko2.jpg

Meanwhile Brighton reiterating for the 1000th time, our consistent not for sale at any price message......... Is showing us up to be small time, and just so you know, It's Brighton that have "had a mare" with the Ben white saga

wacko1.jpg

Meanwhile, a plot is hatched, its a good one....... as they were obviously always going to get Ben White, the lad is crying in his desperation to join and having been flatly refused a move by his parent club to a direct rival at every turn, a cunning plan, as cunning as a fox who's been appointed professor of cunning is hatched, they now have formulated the way to circumvent Brighton and trick Bloom by first selling to an intermediary.... Gotta love a trier.

wacko.jpg

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Meanwhile, a plot is hatched, its a good one....... as they were obviously always going to get Ben White, the lad is crying in his desperation to join and having been flatly refused a move by his parent club to a direct rival at every turn, a cunning plan, as cunning as a fox who's been appointed professor of cunning is hatched, they now have formulated the way to circumvent Brighton and trick Bloom by first selling to an intermediary.... Gotta love a trier.

View attachment 127625

This isn't even possible AFAIK. At least, not via a Premiership team.

Pretty sure you can't buy a player and loan him to another Prem team in the same window.
Maybe it works if he went abroad or to the Championship.

Regardless can't see him going anywhere now.
If he wants to stay, which Dunk's comments suggest he's fine with, then great. Just a case of getting him on a new contract.
If he really is throwing his toys out of his pram as Leeds fans suggest then I expect Bloom to make sure no precedent is set where he gets his way.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This isn't even possible AFAIK. At least, not via a Premiership team.

Pretty sure you can't buy a player and loan him to another Prem team in the same window.
Maybe it works if he went abroad or to the Championship.

Regardless can't see him going anywhere now.
If he wants to stay, which Dunk's comments suggest he's fine with, then great. Just a case of getting him on a new contract.
If he really is throwing his toys out of his pram as Leeds fans suggest then I expect Bloom to make sure no precedent is set where he gets his way.

That was their ridiculous assertion to circumvent the English to English PL rule, Get Brighton to sell him to Paris St Germain for 5 million less than Leeds have offered us, then they buy him back from PSG for 100k less than PSG paid the very next day.

Theyre all nutjobs

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
[tweet]1297930196071452675[/tweet]

Not only are they deluded they are also bitter, incredibly bitter, and very easily triggered. It's quite pathetic and our social media team deserve medals for not calling them out on it.

Duffy and Trossard also appear in half the photos, but yeah, it's all about Leeds.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Leeds fans are outraged we see them as direct competitors. Apparently because they were good in the Championship last season, they are nailed on for top 10 this year.

They need to realize, anyone outside of the top 6 is a direct competitor.

Did I not see one of them explaining that Utd, Chelsea and Man City are their rivals?

Not us. Definitely not us. Just so it's clear.

Anyway, when they are getting spanked on a regular basis playing their non-stop, high octane, free-flowing, out-from-the-back, 'band of brothers' style bielsaball (have I got that right, can anyone actually tell me what, exactly, defines bielsaball?) they will be able to console themselves with the fact that Pep and Jurgen have gone on record saying just how much they admire Leeds' style of play and that they really really shouldn't stop playing that way, not ever, no matter what, thank you very much for the six points.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Meanwhile over in la la land its still all Ben White on their main transfer thread.

Confusion over how Brighton are deemed a direct rival to a team gunning for the European spots in their first season back

View attachment 127622

Meanwhile Brighton reiterating for the 1000th time, our consistent not for sale at any price message......... Is showing us up to be small time, and just so you know, It's Brighton that have "had a mare" with the Ben white saga

View attachment 127623

View attachment 127625

cunningly getting PSG to lose £100k for helping out too.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
What have you lot done, leeds delusion has shifted into overdrive today.

works going to be so fun if they bottom 3 after 5 games.

They can't work out how or why they can't buy a player off us, or why he isn't forcing a move through. It genuinely seems to baffle them.

When our fans try to explain the reality of the situation to them, they hunker down and entrench themselves further in their delusion whilst going on the offensive.

They're a very, very strange bunch. A parody of the very worst characteristics of a football fan. I'm almost glad for our palace goons, you lot must have been tearing your hair out for decades.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Oh, we have a whole season to go!

I think the Delusion won’t end with Ben White. The implosion will be something to behold as the cold reality of elite level football hits them [emoji1696]

I’m hoping to see #bielsaout personally.

wacko.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I clearly remember our match against Man City where we frustrated them for 70 mins with defensive football. God knows what would have happened if we’d played Bielsaball. We then went to Leicester who made us look non league.

Leeds, without considerable strengthening are in for a very rude awakening, as is Bielsa imo.

The PL is no place to try and play like you can in the Championship if you are still basically a Championship side. If Leeds think they can play like they did last season we are in for a treat on MOTD :lolol:

You obviously don't understand. The reason we got our arses whipped was because we didn't have the HISTORY!

You see, when you have HISTORY, that overrules things like squads, quality, investment and common sense.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think what I am enjoying the most about Leeds fans this summer is how they can take the smallest detail and spin it into something in another level

Bielsa is wearing the new tracksuit - no way is he leaving now

Ben Whites twitter profile still has a Leeds shirt on it - transfer request incoming

He liked a photo of Phillips - he is Leeds through and through

Twitter account with 4 followers says Brighton value him at £55m - who do Brighton think they are

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Did I not see one of them explaining that Utd, Chelsea and Man City are their rivals?

Not us. Definitely not us. Just so it's clear.

Anyway, when they are getting spanked on a regular basis playing their non-stop, high octane, free-flowing, out-from-the-back, 'band of brothers' style bielsaball (have I got that right, can anyone actually tell me what, exactly, defines bielsaball?) they will be able to console themselves with the fact that Pep and Jurgen have gone on record saying just how much they admire Leeds' style of play and that they really really shouldn't stop playing that way, not ever, no matter what, thank you very much for the six points.

This is a bit too close for comfort to Potterball tbf.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

View attachment 127625

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

:ffsparr:

Not serious, surely ?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
This is a bit too close for comfort to Potterball tbf.

My point!

Guardiola and Klopp have LOVED playing against us.

Our insistence on playing from the back, when we just aren't good enough against their attacking players, has been a gift to them and they're very keen to insist we should keep playing that way in future...

Hopefully we'll see a slightly adapted style against those teams in the coming season (Potter has hinted at the lessons he's learnt, and we certainly saw more pragmatism from him post-lockdown).

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think you’ll find that your supposed to wear your cycling jersey over the bib shorts. :lolol: can’t even get dressed as a middle aged man in Lycra properly what a prat.

[tweet]1297091959698403328[/tweet]

I think you are being kind there.

If he is truly representative of the average Leeds fan they really are dim. Its the equivalent of putting your trousers on before your pants.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here