Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
After viewing all this over the last week or so I finally succumbed and posted on Waccoe this evening as I just couldn’t bite my tongue any longer - In my naively deluded head I actually thought I could make some sensible contribution but they really are the most impossible bunch of fans I’ve ever come across. They twist everything you say and the minute they started to lose the argument all I got was ***k off ***t face!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The media is reporting Leeds are now eager to do a deal for Koch.

Which is ironic given the homophobic abuse they've given us over the years.

Koch - That should be the only player name available for their fans Leeds shirts. 30,000 Kochs is about right

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
After viewing all this over the last week or so I finally succumbed and posted on Waccoe this evening as I just couldn’t bite my tongue any longer - In my naively deluded head I actually thought I could make some sensible contribution but they really are the most impossible bunch of fans I’ve ever come across. They twist everything you say and the minute they started to lose the argument all I got was ***k off ***t face!

I've been tempted, but havent, as its a lost cause..... The delusions are far to entrenched and they actually prefer to drown in a sea of their own made up, Leeds centric bullshit than hear any truth.

On the upside its compelling comedy viewing, laughing and cringing....... like watching the office when it first came out.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Koch - That should be the only player name available for their fans Leeds shirts. 30,000 Kochs is about right

I think it's pronounced Coke unfortunately. Was the first thing I looked up :lolol:

The few stories I've seen about Leeds trying to sign players (other than White) is that the selling teams now know how incredibly desperate they are, and are jacking up the prices.

It's quite the pickle they are in.

No signature from the manager.
Potential signings have no idea if Bielsa will be there in 6 months.
Pressure from fans and Bielsa to get a move on with the transfers. Time is ticking.
Their squad is now significantly weaker without their linchpin CB.

What a circus. Good thing Bielsa can transform nobodies into £50m players.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Messi has said that he wants to leave Barca asap.

Understand he is flying into Yorkshire today and will be crawling on his hands and knees to Elland Road to beg the world's greatest manager to let him join the Champions of Europe :O

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The whole myth Bielsa can turn any player into a world class player falls apart when you see Leeds are having to go to court and potentially stump up a big wad of cash for a player they now don't want because Bielsa couldn't get him to play his way.

So in essence that players career went backwards under Bielsa.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Messi has said that he wants to leave Barca asap.

Understand he is flying into Yorkshire today and will be crawling on his hands and knees to Elland Road to beg the world's greatest manager to let him join the Champions of Europe :O

Given what Bielsa did for Ben White, I'm expecting him to turn Messi into the Messiah. Leeds will evolve from the Champions of Europe to the Saviours of Humanity.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The whole myth Bielsa can turn any player into a world class player falls apart when you see Leeds are having to go to court and potentially stump up a big wad of cash for a player they now don't want because Bielsa couldn't get him to play his way.

But ..... but ........... but ........ WE ARE LEEDS!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If Leeds survival goes to **** you'd have to think that future clubs outside of the top 6 would be cautious to loan to them.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

But that doesn't fit the myth promoted by the club, its actually like a cult.

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
The lady doth protest too much, methinks:-

View attachment 127234

That is from the play scene in Hamlet. It is actually deeply ironic, because Gertrude is referring to an actress who is meant to be a parody of herself, and her (alleged) role in old Hamlet's murder.

What a wonderful play it is. The language is utterly divine, you see quotes from it, perhaps not on a daily, but certainly a weekly basis. But most people are blissfully unaware of their source, as Shakespeare hardly gets taught in schools nowadays. Such a shame. Still I am sure that whatever they are replacing him with, some crap woke poet who will be forgotten and unread in fifty years more than makes up for his loss. Not.

I went to see Hamlet in the West End before lock down. It was a so so production, good in parts, but almost ruined for me by the fact that Rosencrantz and Guildernstern were played by two lipstick lesbians. I know Shakespeare productions always reflect the age in which they are performed, but that was a step too far...

Just thought I would share that, I know what a bunch of culture vultures you all are!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
[tweet]1295544925661155328[/tweet]

It's so unfair, clubs won't sell us players just because we want them, wah wah wah. Oh and I am sure Dan James is really disappointed the move to Leeds didn't happen. Maybe he preferred the idea of being on the bench at a bigger club too (note he actually started 26 Premier League games and made sub appearances in 7 more games, a decent return for a first season at that level). They really have no grip on reality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here