Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
I thought this was all a bit of a giggle at first but it’s become tedious now. Can you imagine any club wanting to even consider loaning one of their players to Leeds after such an embarrassing show by their fans.

They seem to be collectively attempting to destruction the young man’s head after all he has given and achieved for them. Some have likened the whole episode to emotionally immature teenagers unable to handle being rejected by a sweetheart. This is the only analogy that to me makes any sense.

No gratitude and zero class.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought this was all a bit of a giggle at first but it’s become tedious now. Can you imagine any club wanting to even consider loaning one of their players to Leeds after such an embarrassing show by their fans.

It's only social media - I doubt the clubs or players actually care. From what we have seen at least, Leeds as a club have acted properly within this. Their chairman even referenced as a club model they'd like to follow

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
It's only social media - I doubt the clubs or players actually care. From what we have seen at least, Leeds as a club have acted properly within this. Their chairman even referenced as a club model they'd like to follow

I’m sure Mr white agrees with you and loved the threats.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I've been reading this forum for 3 years an an Aussie that follows Mooy and Ryan.

Nothing to do with Leeds.

Streuth, wrap your laughing gear round that, fair go mate.

You can admit now you're closet Brighton. It's a safe space.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I think if we were four months away from every football contract suddenly being null and void someone in football might have noticed by now?

FFS [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] this is delightful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

They seem to be collectively attempting to destruction the young man’s head after all he has given and achieved for them. Some have likened the whole episode to emotionally immature teenagers unable to handle being rejected by a sweetheart. This is the only analogy that to me makes any sense.

No gratitude and zero class.

I bet this has turned White's head a bit more towards us.

I would love it if we got them 1st game of the season and White scores us the winner celebrating it by running straight up to the camera where Bloom is stood next to, Bloom pulls a pen and contract out, White signs there and then, they then both high five each other, start shouting abuse at the Leeds fans through the camera, the stewards come over and try to pull Bloom away, he manages to wriggle out of the stewards grip, runs back to the camera joined by the rest of the team and they then perform the legendary, much rehearsed 'Ring a ring a roses' together.

Leeds will feel sick.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I haven't really contributed to this thread until now as I just find Leeds really insignificant, boring and the constant White/Leeds threads dull. BUT having now seen a lot of their fans comments online and on social media it has amazed me! I honestly think they thought that as soon as they got promoted to the Premier League that the world was going to dramatically change and suddenly EVERYONE would want to joint them and that they were instantly going to become this world football powerhouse, one of the main players in the Premier League. You'd hope that the reality will soon start to dawn on them. They're really not very big or special and totally insignificant not just to me, but most fans and modern football generally.

The way they go on you'd think they were at the same level as a Liverpool or Man United but they're actually just an English football also-ran really. As well as the obvious fact that they have been out of the top division for 16 years, I've just had a look and in the last 40 years, which I think is a decent chunk of football history which of course is Leeds fans way of defining the size of a club, they've finished in the top HALF of the top division just 9 times. That's less than Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Man City, Everton, West Ham, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Nottingham Forest, Blackburn and the same as Leicester. Yes they did win one league title in that time but so did Blackburn, Aston Villa and Leicester. They're delusion regarding their place in football is astounding. Far worse than Villa, West Ham and even Sheffield Wednesday LOL.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've been reading this forum for 3 years an an Aussie that follows Mooy and Ryan.

6FCC1D57-B225-40D0-8A8D-0D5DA7021C11.jpeg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Bloom said he wants the club to be profitable, and Barber has said we'll make a big loss this year IIRC.

The problem with Leeds fans is they don't seem to understand that

A) We're not in desperate need of cash, and Ben White could be a lot more valuable in 12 months time.
B) If we were in desperate need of cash we'd have a whole host of fringe players who could be sold to generate that cash. Montoya, March, Ali J, Propper, Duffy etc combined would be worth a whole lot more than White and don't have the same potential of their fee doubling by the end of the season .

That, plus they haven’t twigged that financial setbacks due to COVID will impact ALL clubs, including Leeds [emoji2357]

As you say, even just the way they’ve interpreted this comment reveals their delusion.

“Oh, so they’re cash strapped. Therefore they have to accept our bid, £30m should do the job”.

They see us as a League One outfit, blissfully unaware that we have a very large, strong squad. With £20m players who can’t even make the bench.

Bless.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The good thing is - Leeds have now shown their hand that they have £22M ( at least ) to spend on a CB. Agents will be rubbing their hands

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
any news on Bielsa's contract?

I admit it.....I've got an unhealthy obsession with Leeds United right now. Not because they are a massive draw but because I can't wait to witness the implosion that is due any minute now.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I cannot recall whether you have ever posted on a thread about Mooy or Ryan. Strange that you have now commented about Leeds - do they have any Australians that you follow ?

Yes. Mark Viduka and Harry Kewell.

Oh no, that's when they were good, sorry.....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They themselves have posted Hartys article on Wacko, it's on there.

With cries like "yeah, if we're the lovesick teenager then they're like the bloke who takes out his Mrs to the club, before she f**ks off with another better looking fella"
Clueless! :facepalm:

Says a lot about their women, I suppose.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh God. I'm going to need a few stiff drinks before I decide whether or not to click on that. It's like Homer Simpson with the "DO NOT PRESS" button..... :shootself

Bloody hell, not even Leeds fans deserve the punishment of reading the absolute drivel posted by Hove Born & Brain Dead.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-08-13T13-55-34.968Z.png

:lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This isn't WACCOE, btw. We are happy to tolerate away fans here, so long as they are respectful.

Away fans, pretending to not be away fans, though, get banned.

Just saying.

And yet never felt the need to register or post, even once, in all that time. Not when Maty signed, nor when he endured a shaky start, nor when he came into great form, nor when he was being linked to Manchester United, nor when he was being criticised post lockdown, nor even when he pulled off one of the best saves any Albion keeper has ever made, three weeks ago? Nor when Mooy signed on loan, nor when he played well, nor when he played utter shit, nor when he scored a crucial goal at Christmas, nor when he signed permanently?

No, not until August 2020, did you feel the need, as a big fan of Mat Ryan and Aaron Mooy, that you finally needed to register and post, so you could share with us, your views on how good Leeds United are.

Okay mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here