[Football] Dan Ashworth's garden is looking good again

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Butchart-Garden.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...1&cvid=b432349fbf4943d89edd3f3bbc96f996&ei=25

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
We all know he isn't gardening. His wife has a huge list of jobs he needs to do. He now has;

- an entire wall papered with historic job offers,

- 14 new shelves for his nearly successful trophies and

- rearranged the cutlery drawer so it's now knives, forks and spoons from left to right (with little spoons horizontally at the bottom)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
- rearranged the cutlery drawer so it's now knives, forks and spoons from left to right (with little spoons horizontally at the bottom)
WOOOOOOOOAH there!

Forks, then knives, then spoons, surely? - ordered as they'd be laid out at the table.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its just a more coordinated plate-to-gob experience. If I tried eating dinner with the fork in my left hand, I'd definitely end up dropping half of it all down meself.

What hand do you have the spoon in when you're eating SOUP then ?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Its just a more coordinated plate-to-gob experience. If I tried eating dinner with the fork in my left hand, I'd definitely end up dropping half of it all down meself.

Whichever hand, I would bet that HKFC moves the spoon away from him to fill up with his brown windsor

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

If you are ONLY using a fork, then using your right hand makes sense. If you're eating a CHILLI, or a PAELLA, or a nice KEDGEREE.

If it's solid food, then fork left, knife right. Unless you have a manservant who cuts up your food for you.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not on MY table. I hold my fork in my right hand.
We're not bloody Americans ! Knife right hand helping to push food on to the fork in the left hand. Did your finishing school teach nothing ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you are ONLY using a fork, then using your right hand makes sense. If you're eating a CHILLI, or a PAELLA, or a nice KEDGEREE.

If it's solid food, then fork left, knife right. Unless you have a manservant who cuts up your food for you.
Well I'm clearly not ambidextrous in the FORK department, and I don't see it matters etiquette-wise. Its not like I'm sharing a table with Philip Schofield.

My left hand just isn't very good at things generally. If I tried to wipe my arse with my left hand then trauma would quickly ensue, and good old righty would have to carry out the clean-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports