Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
0,,10433~10024555,00.gif

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought he was poor first half,but what happened to him?.He came out and was unbelievable.Like others have said,if he gets decent service he is such a player.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
He didnt have a poor first half, he wasn't really getting the service.

Wasn't doubting him personally but anyone that was is an idiot especially after only what, 7 games? Takes time for a new striker to bed in with any team but i think he had 3 goals before tonight. In 7 games in a division higher with a new team is very reasonable.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've never had any worries about CMS, he is excellent......Barnes has surprised me though, the step up looked like it was going to be a big one for him but he's taken it in his stride. CMS and Barnes make a formidable pair, and given time their partnership will just keep getting better. Bloody great it is.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I've never had any worries about CMS, he is excellent......Barnes has surprised me though, the step up looked like it was going to be a big one for him but he's taken it in his stride. CMS and Barnes make a formidable pair, and given time their partnership will just keep getting better. Bloody great it is.

All of THIS.

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
He's always been quality. Just needed good service and tonight he showed what he is capable of when played to his strengths rather than punts up field.
Take a bow CMS :bowdown:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The people doubting him know f*** all about football

I know a lot about football, but i have to admit he was starting to worry me. His work rate has never been in question, i just had doubts as to whether he would score goals with the way we play. Tonight those doubt's were smashed to bits. As soon as he got his first something just clicked. He looked a world beater. I think Vicente just behind CMS is going to scare defence's to death. Bit worried about conceding 3 at home but what a game. Sky have had their monies worth over the last couple of days. We have seen the good the bad and the ugly. Now time for our cup final on tuesday night

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
One of the those guilty of starting to think he's been found out in this league. Never been happier to admit how wrong I was. Brilliant tonight!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
No matter how hard the knockers hit him, he will come back at 100mph. Outstanding player, we are so lucky to have him.

If CMS gets any degree of service he will be sticking the ball in the net more and more often.

What a player, what energy, anyone who fails to recognise his worth needs to have a sit down in a darkened room !

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That turn for the first goal was sheer class :clap2:

Agreed THPP. Right in front of us in the family stand and it looked like poetry in motion.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Great player but much of our play this season has not played to his strengths
Feel that the new Spaniard will help his game- looks like an intelligent play maker

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
The first goal was superb, great turn and finish from the same spot as £24 million rated Suarez missed from on Wednesday night, his running and work rate right to the end were incredible, any club would want a player with such passion on the pitch for them but then he's a Scot, so I'm 'nae surprised.:albion2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
His batteries looked low in the furr half. A new set of Duracells at half time and he's off again. Energy came back,first touch returned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here