Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Crystal Palace

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well done, you've clearly improved as you've not only starved off relegation but you're likely to finish in 20th Place !

The 'Mighty' Palace :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Well done, you've clearly improved as you've not only starved off relegation but you're likely to finish in 20th Place !

The 'Mighty' Palace :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Save it for next season, fiddler.

We've recovered from admin and Colin f**king off, and stayed up this year with a very thin squad - the only aim at the outset. With Sir Douglas in charge for a full summer and the kids coming on nicely we're on the up.

So, yes, we're chuffed after a horrible season and look forward to the fixtures coming out for 2 games v BHA, and hopefully 2 v Millwall & WHU.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
How sad Paulie that at this time on a Sunday morning you have nothing better to do but to come onto a rival's board just to trot out yet more excuses, something that we have come to expect from a team with your pitiful track record. Got any new suggestions as to why we shouldn't despise a team that despite being in administration twice are still rubbish ? I wonder who you owe money to at the end of this season.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Aiming for a record-breaking 3rd go at administration ?

Classy....

Actually they already have the record for going into administration twice. All they have to look forward to now is another fight against relegation in probably the worst stadium in The Championship. Well they cannot sneer at us now.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
CRYSTAL PALACE fans have had the last laugh over bitter rivals Brighton and their new 22,000-capacity Amex Stadium.

For Eagles supporters among the workforce who built the state-of-the-art ground buried Palace shirts and scarves in its foundations.

"It was too good a chance to leave a lasting memory of a proper football club," one worker told Snitch on the Pitch.

"My away shirt from last season is in there and some of the other lads put scarves in as well. Their new ground is a shrine to Palace!"

Luv it...........Bring on the weed.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Congratulations for appearing on Google today!

Oh wait, they staved off Relegation, I guess I didn't care enough to know.

But this is Brill, have Southampton come up and that's pretty much the three teams Brighton want to beat the most next season

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
CRYSTAL PALACE fans have had the last laugh over bitter rivals Brighton and their new 22,000-capacity Amex Stadium.

For Eagles supporters among the workforce who built the state-of-the-art ground buried Palace shirts and scarves in its foundations.

"It was too good a chance to leave a lasting memory of a proper football club," one worker told Snitch on the Pitch.

"My away shirt from last season is in there and some of the other lads put scarves in as well. Their new ground is a shrine to Palace!"

Thata funny because my mate who knows some of the builders say that theres only one Palace fan working at the Amex and he's been working on the blasting of the concrete outside the stadiu

I call your post "an epic fail"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

So long as the cement was mixed correctly i have no problem(as i have cursed such items to a slow and painfull death)

-an old mate of mine a palace fan used to go on occasion to the Goldstone ok he did take the mick when there but he still supported us in the 1991 play off season-think he may have watched more Brighton games than Palace that season.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Whilst it's quite true that the best place to put a Palarse shirt is deep underground I'm afraid you've been duped again. After being in administration twice having been conned into believing that you are better than you really are I would have thought you'd have know a joke when you see one. Still I suppose if you go to Selhurst on a regular basis you must have a great sense of humour.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

Blimey - you really are a gullible nob if you really believe that.

Having said that I would have absolutely no problem if a Palace shirt was buried under the pitch. It just means that we would walk all over you an extra 22 times in the league next season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That story- or a variation of it- crops up every single time a club builds a new ground. Yawn.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That story- or a variation of it- crops up every single time a club builds a new ground. Yawn.

if the eagle's ever build theirs we will be waiting scarf's in hand

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a sensational season for the mighty eagles.....safe WITH A WHOLE GAME TO SPARE.

:bowdown:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

So we've buried some palace stuff in concrete. Fair enough :lolol:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
How sad Paulie that at this time on a Sunday morning you have nothing better to do but to come onto a rival's board just to trot out yet more excuses, something that we have come to expect from a team with your pitiful track record. Got any new suggestions as to why we shouldn't despise a team that despite being in administration twice are still rubbish ? I wonder who you owe money to at the end of this season.

How sad that on a Sunday morning after the fine season that your team has had and the bright future on the horizon that you come on your own teams board spouting the same comments about Palace and administration that you have spouted about 100 times before.
Get over it,enjoy whats left of the season,enjoy the summer and look forward to your new season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here