Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I scored at Wembley

We were working at the old stadium the day after an international against Holland many years ago and we took a football in as we knew the nets would still be up, even went around the dressing rooms etc first thing in the morning and they were still a mess from the night before.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I once farted in the presence of Royalty & he remarked that it was disgusting. Prince Andrew, HMS Invincible 82.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I was kidnapped for 5 hours at gunpoint, by a crack head and was saved by a SPFC key fob!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
I was kidnapped for 5 hours at gunpoint, by a crack head and was saved by a SPFC key fob!

Narrowly avoided same when I lived in Toxteth - popped out to call my mum from phone box, when I got back the guy in the flat above mine had been tied up and was being held hostage by one perp whilst his mate was out making sure the pin number he gave them for his Atm card was correct. As I lived on the ground floor I'm guessing the perps would have rung my bell first and so it could easily have been me...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I stood with the Crawley Fans at Goldstone in the FA Cup tie wearing a Brighton Shirt under my coat.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I punched Jack Wild the actors lights out in 1975!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
An Irish traveller tried to kill me but I managed to get away with his screwdriver sticking out of my kneecap.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have a touch of OCD when to comes to stairs/steps. I always count them, and if I use them regularly I have to adjust my step so that I always finish the last step on my left foot.

For instance, to get to the Victoria Line platform from the entrance on the far side of the bus station:

Down 17 steps so start on left foot, followed by flights of 23 (left foot start), 9 (left), 8 (right) & finally 13 (left)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here