Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Capello has to go NOW

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
After watching the complete load of shite that is the latest England performance surely Capello must go sooner rather then later! I can't remember being quite so bored watching a match. He plays one up front against the might of Wales!
Personally I'd get Rednapp in now! The sooner this Italian buffoon does takes his money and does the off the better!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
After watching the complete load of shite that is the latest England performance surely Capello must go sooner rather then later! I can't remember being quite so bored watching a match. He plays one up front against the might of Wales!
Personally I'd get Rednapp in now! The sooner this Italian buffoon does takes his money and does the off the better!

If Redknapp goes there will be a vacancy at Spurs.. careful what you wish for!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't care whether he stays or goes. As long as we have someone remotely competent, we will bumble along in the second or third tier of international football. But we really don't need to spend millions on a manager's contract.

Until the grass roots culture and quality of coaching improves, we will get nowhere.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
why he dropped Scott Parker after his performance against Bulgaria is beyond me, Barry and Milner proved once again there not good enough to play for England, Ramsey rightly got man of the match, Bale gave Cole run around most of the match

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Has watching England ever been as boring as it is under capello

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's not Capello's fault, I think he is baffled by the fact that England players don't work on their game, drink too much and have hissy fits if they get picked only for a friendly.

We have tried Keegan, Hoddle, McClaren, Ericsson et al.. Do you really think that Redknapp can better that lot ?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
It's not Capello's fault, I think he is baffled by the fact that England players don't work on their game, drink too much and have hissy fits if they get picked only for a friendly.

We have tried Keegan, Hoddle, McClaren, Ericsson et al.. Do you really think that Redknapp can better that lot ?

Yes

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

True! You need someone who is mr.England , can pump up the players and get the passion back!
Up you step Stuart Pearce

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yeah, get rid of him. We're awash with talent and he has MASSES of players at his disposal right now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Er, how did Spurs do last year in The Champions League ?.. Harry was shown up a little there ?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Would rather England be up the shit than Brighton without Poyet if Redknapp took the England job early.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
True! You need someone who is mr.England , can pump up the players and get the passion back!
Up you step Stuart Pearce

Surely, that was Mr Kevin Keegan ? look where that ended up, a tearful resignation in the toilet and a hero destroyed

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Where are we in the group?
How many points do we need to qualify?
And how many major tournaments do you win by playing well and winning the qualifing group stage in style?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
If you think things will improve under redknapp then I think you are wrong as others have said there are more problems than the manager alone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here