Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Away Support

We all know it's great - and so do other fans by the looks of it! Are we the best in this division?

"may have been covered before...but...Just want to say that Brighton fans did their team proud on Saturday and must have equalled Plymouth as the Loudest fans to Visit us at Loftus Rd this season...keep it up and thanks for adding to the atmosphere.... "

"Brighton have long had great away support. They had loads at Griffin Park earlier in the season, and kept on shouting even when 4-0 down. Their fans are a good bunch."

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
It's still good,But no-where near the level it was ie 3000 torquay!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i thought we took more than 3000

or have i got the wrong end of the stick on this one!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Not wanting to put a downer on our away following but Torquay's ground only holds 6000, so there is no way we took 3000 down there!

PS Not having a go at you BB, but why do Brighton fans get so excited when our away following is saluted by opposing (home) fans? Surely going away from home and getting behind the team is the name of the game when you travel away?

"We were voted No 1 away fans by Nottingham Forest last season"........who cares:nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have been very impressed by both QPR and Lincoln against an Albion crew who were a little subdued.

Having said that, the players have a responsibility to get us vocal too, it is a two way street

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought we sang well on Saturday.

Great day out (apart from the result)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
"We were voted No 1 away fans by Nottingham Forest last season"........who cares:nono: [/B][/QUOTE]

I do ! Am I the only sad bastard who enjoys being voted by other teams as best away support ???

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It's not the local games so much, anyone would take 3000 to QPR, it's the fact we have a large hardcore support.

We took so many to Middlesborough for a Weds night midweek game (err as opposed to a weds night weekend game:jester: ) and we would take so many fans away to somewhere like Grimsby or Stockport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here