Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton: Stand or fall. Release date??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That would be absurd and imho would invalidate the whole project. If anything, it should be a two-parter: 'The DK Years' and 'The TB Years', with both being given equal billing
...or just tell the story from Hereford to Marseille as it is? They can then be included for the periods they presided over.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is this ever going to get released!? I don’t get what they are waiting for. If they wait too long we’ll be on the way back down again.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
My son had a high voice and hadnt started shaving when we filmed our bit. Now he's 6ft and drinking mojitos on the way to ajax

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Very close I’m led to believe, as of today, less than a month 👍
That's odd, because I've just been in contact with someone at Abacus and they said: 'Unfortunately, there has been production delays on Brighton Stand or Fall and we do not have a release date yet.'

:shrug:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Last night would have made a very suitable ending.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Last night would have made a very suitable ending.
Why leave the story hanging there? The new chapter's barely started. Where's the dramatic flair?

One suitable ending could 'of' been the team walking out v Marseille for the club's first ever European competitive match with something something 'To Be Continued...'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here