Brighton Programmes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
PM me if you are interested in buying any of my brighton programmes before they go on ebay next weekend.

I have hundreds of homes from 1965 onwards including some pre-season and cup games.

I also have a lot of away programmes from 2002-2006.

Let me know what you need and i'll see if I have it.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Funny thing with programmes. i've fog loads from 68 up to 83. They are stuffed in bags in the loft, haven't looked at them for years (wonder what condition they are in) but I'd really hate to no longer have them.

Hope they go to a good home.

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
I hope they go to a good home too, thats the main reason I offered them here first.

I just don't have the room for them anymore I've moved 4 times in the past 5 years and I'm about to move again and I just don't think I can justify the space anymore. I'm going to use the money to by a couple of quality pieces of memorabilia that can be displayed proudly instead.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't the historian society take them?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll buy anyone a pint if they can get me an Albion/Darlo one from 1963.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I have just tidied up the loft and the spare room and I have hundreds of programmes mainly from the Albion but lots of others too. I am about at the same stage as Freddie - I never look at them (except when I have a turn out) but am a bit loath to get rid of them. If you don't mind sharing this with the world Mr Blue & White Sea what sort of price are you hoping for for each programme ? (Or PM me)

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Got just under 400 and was probably looking for an average of about 25p each but it depends on which ones they are.

I have just tidied up the loft and the spare room and I have hundreds of programmes mainly from the Albion but lots of others too. I am about at the same stage as Freddie - I never look at them (except when I have a turn out) but am a bit loath to get rid of them. If you don't mind sharing this with the world Mr Blue & White Sea what sort of price are you hoping for for each programme ? (Or PM me)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have a look on e-bay and this will give an indication of what the programmes will sell for , also if there are links to businesses selling programmes these are quite interesting for doing a bit of research.

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Promise this is the last time for touting my wares.

I have a load of old brighton shirts on ebay now if anyone is interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports