Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Imagine the scenario. Roberto throws the game to help Manchester United into Europe as he'll be their manager in 3 weeks time.

There are many who have been kicked out of football and other sport for this very action.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Real treat for me being here today.. worked a night shift last night, then 8am train in … home for midnight!! Just sat in Mayo lounge with a glass of wine and what a glorious day 😎

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There are many who have been kicked out of football and other sport for this very action.

jcdenton08, did you check with Park Preston Tom Hark before you liked this post?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
To be honest, I’m going to be most eagle-eyed about the lap of honour. Waves goodbye, that kind of thing. Really don’t want to lose Pascal in particular, for obvious reasons (he’s our best and most consistent player).

In a way that’s what I’m most concerned about today

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think if RDZ loses this he's gone.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sacked yesterday morning
You were sacked yesterday morning
We have mutually agreed to end Roberto’s contract at a time that suits both parties allowing us the earliest opportunity to plan for next season, and Roberto plenty of time to consider his next move and his future….

….in the mooooorning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here