Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
16 (SIXTEEN!!) games since we last scored more than one goal, and that was against one of the worst teams in premier league history. that is diabolically bad. like, end-of-era hughton bad. and to put out that lineup when you know we need to win to finish above our rivals is unacceptable. bye bye roberto. first season and a half was incredible, last few months have been anything but

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
16 (SIXTEEN!!) games since we last scored more than one goal, and that was against one of the worst teams in premier league history. that is diabolically bad. like, end-of-era hughton bad. and to put out that lineup when you know we need to win to finish above our rivals is unacceptable. bye bye roberto. first season and a half was incredible, last few months have been anything but
This

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
It's been poor the last few months with the occasional bright periods. I'm not quite sure if it's all the injuries, bad luck, lack of recruitment, crap shooting in front in goal or all of this that has caused our downfall . What makes it worse is palarse one place higher than us. Regroup in the summer and we will go again next season. I hope we pick the right manager going forward.

Reactions: YYZ

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I'm not that worried about next season in regards to relegation etc. Get a decent manager in, hope Undav stays and buy some defensive depth and our midfield a lot and I think we'll be fine. We have some very good players (Enciso, Mitoma, Ferguson, Undav, Pedro, March, Dunk, Pervis, Bart etc) we just IMO need to get rid or improve on Lamptey, Facundo, Igor, Gilmour, Adingra etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here