Brentford tickets going fast

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The away allocation will sell out but there'll still be another good turnout with Albion fans all over Griffin Park.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ah shit no potg for me then, was hoping to get to this one... :(

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got mine in the post yesterday. Don't know if the numbers start at 1, but mine were 2247-50

Hope I can keep my away game record this season. Okay, I've only done three, but I have yet to see us concede a goal away from home so far - (P'boro, Chalrton, Orient)

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Got mine in the post yesterday. Don't know if the numbers start at 1, but mine were 2247-50

Hope I can keep my away game record this season. Okay, I've only done three, but I have yet to see us concede a goal away from home so far - (P'boro, Chalrton, Orient)

I've only done those 3 too. And Im going Brentford. *stalker*

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk

Similarly i would have said the same having been to Charlton, Posh, Watford this year, but unfortunately i decided to visit the cowshed on saturday.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Got my ticket this afternoon. Terracing sold out, only around 100 seats left.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
See travel section or pm me anyone who wants a lift to Brentford from Hasting/Rye/Battle area

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I doubt it will sell out, and it's pay on the gate for home fans. Just don't go wearing colours I guess!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I doubt it will sell out, and it's pay on the gate for home fans. Just don't go wearing colours I guess!

I plan on colours under a jacket and take the jacket off after we beat them 3-0 and then end of the game. The most that will happen to me is getting chucked out or maybe a kick in from the home supporters? :laugh:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
See travel section or pm me anyone who wants a lift to Brentford from Hasting/Rye/Battle area

Bounced just to see if anyone is interested

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports