[TV] Bradley Walsh.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Must have a great agent . The guy has no charm , no charisma- just like some guy they have pulled off the streets . Mind you nowadays the more common a presenter is, the more appeal they seem to have to the general public . Class has gone downhill massively the last 50 years in England .

Agree. The fake cockney 'Essex' accent has become so trendy nowadays.

Makes people sound as think as shite imo

Went into the lounge at one point when my daughter was watching that terrible actor bloke trying to be a game show host and after 2 sentences I'd seen enough to turn it off. Was just horrible. (Googled him - Danny Dyer and apparently on Eastenders which I am proud to say I have never seen).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Went into the lounge at one point when my daughter was watching that terrible actor bloke trying to be a game show host and after 2 sentences I'd seen enough to turn it off. Was just horrible. (Googled him - Danny Dyer and apparently on Eastenders which I am proud to say I have never seen).

If you're that posh then you don't have a lounge, you have a sitting room.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Might be imagining this but seem to remember he was good mates with Bob Booker as they were apprentices at Brentford together

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Same thing with a lot of TV Personalities rammed down our throats on programmes and advertising goods to sell to us. Rylan Clark springs to mind with this as well and Aleisha Dixon. In small doses they are all fairly OK but there seems to be an "overkill" of the same personalities thrown at us from all angles.

He wireds me out. I believe him to be an advanced humanoid A.I. robot. She on the other hand may be on everything. She's sweetly pretty and I want to protect her.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He wireds me out. I believe him to be an advanced humanoid A.I. robot. She on the other hand may be on everything. She's sweetly pretty and I want to protect her.

There isn't any doubt at how beautiful Aleisha is but that then plays to the stereo type that she is chosen for her beauty. She is very funny person and quite knowledgeable on Social Politics but she is thrown at us for all the wrong reasons.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I met him a few years back after he did a stand up show at the PFA dinner. A mate of mine was chief scout at Maidstone and he got me a ticket.

It was a really tough crowd - a bunch of well oiled, overpaid footballers hardly listening and chucking abuse when they were. When he’d finished he just sat on the corner of the stage looking absolutely exhausted. Went up to get his autograph and he was utterly charming despite everything. Think he’d gone through worse in his career but I felt a lot of sympathy for him.

A lovely, genuine guy from my experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I know exactly what you mean. Have you seen they way people of no class try and wedge a comment about class (often mistaking wealth for class) into every thread they contribute to, regardless of whether it's relevant or not ???

Class has nothing to do with money . Look at people like the kardashians - huge amounts of money but zero class and as common as dirt .

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

It's the 1st time I've heard it called that.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009

I think the Wall is an interesting idea for a game show and can put up with Dyer, just. But that Celeb version was awful with that Dyer clone cockney woman celeb as well. Who on earth interviewed her and gave her a job in the industry with that gob.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Bradley Walsh

I'm pretty sure I remember a story told by Bob Booker when he and Bradley played for Brentford Reserves, and Bradley when defending a corner would suddenly start doing impressions, like Norman Wisdom, to put the other team off.

I think he is just a natural performer.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Met him at The Amex at a vintage car show, bit disappointed, was a bit of a misery.

Comes across well on TV though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm pretty sure I remember a story told by Bob Booker when he and Bradley played for Brentford Reserves, and Bradley when defending a corner would suddenly start doing impressions, like Norman Wisdom, to put the other team off.

Pah! ALL of our defenders do Norman Wisdom impressions when defending corners.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Consummate professional, fast turning into a national treasure.

Two great Xmas specials on different channels last night, Celebrity Christmas Chase on ITV and then Blankety Blank on BBC an hour later.

He must have an extremely good agent

Not to mention Dr Who on New Years Day

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I used to really like him on The Chase, although the last few months he has got on my nerves by over doing it with the gags, false laughs and his 'Im thick' routine.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My wife is going to buck the trend on this thread.
She went on The Chase, and notwithstanding that she recognised he records about 8 shows a day, he was not in a good mood.
It didn’t help her view that he naused up their momentum on the final chase by revealing an answer by mistake. 10 mins later (once they had reset the clock etc) and the team had lost their mojo and we’re defeated with 5 seconds to spare. Walsh couldn’t give a toss and Mrs JTM hasn’t watched an episode since! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports