Betting advice please...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
So I did a 6 fold accie today (Us, Arsenal, West Ham, Man City, Cardiff and Brum), 25 sheets to net £491.43. Brum v Millwall to come tomorrow, how much should I lay off on the Draw/Millwall win at 4/7? Or should I just man up and go for it?

Thoughts please oh great punters...

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
So if you lay out £200 on Draw/Millwall you're only gonna pick up £115.....is it worth it????? Up to you mate.........this is why I only ever do 3pm games on Saturday. Sorry for being no help whatsoever......!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
2 accumulataors today. 5 out of 6 on both (including Albions obvious win)

f***ing Gills and Oldham let me down. :angry:

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Can't u do draw no bet on paddy power

---
I am here: Google Maps

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
perhaps i should'nt mention it but a couple of years back i had a tidy amount riding on the sunday game after getting the 11 up on the akky on the saturday , i enquired what was riding on the sunday result Cally thistle v Celtic and it was around £800 , i let it ride i had Celtic to win they went 2nil up in the 1st half and lost 3-2 , so my chicken boy advice would be lay lay lay

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So I did a 6 fold accie today (Us, Arsenal, West Ham, Man City, Cardiff and Brum), 25 sheets to net £491.43. Brum v Millwall to come tomorrow, how much should I lay off on the Draw/Millwall win at 4/7? Or should I just man up and go for it?

Thoughts please oh great punters...

You've done the hard bit, gotta make sure you come away with a healthy pick-up now. Then you can follow the game stress-free.

Maybe use Oddschecker | Betting Odds Comparison, Free Bets & Tips to find the best odds on the draw/Millwall and stick, say, a hundred quid on each? And with free offers of £50 or more for new accounts you might well be able to cut that outlay in half, thereby lessening your risk even more. Good luck :thumbsup:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
perhaps i should'nt mention it but a couple of years back i had a tidy amount riding on the sunday game after getting the 11 up on the akky on the saturday , i enquired what was riding on the sunday result Cally thistle v Celtic and it was around £800 , i let it ride i had Celtic to win they went 2nil up in the 1st half and lost 3-2 , so my chicken boy advice would be lay lay lay

You can't make stuff like that up.

Listen to this man's advice and Lay!

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Well I didn't lay. I have taken Ernest's advice and demonstrated my balls of steel*. 2-0 to Brum, half an hour to go...

(* Either that or I completely forgot to do lay this morning...erm...)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Is that the same striker that everyone on here insists was shit for us and they're glad for us to be rid of? Good luck to him

Congrats on the betting win though!

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Ta. Also had some five folds so happy days...

Will no doubt be returning the lot plus more to the bookies over the next few weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports