Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Best 3 Bands You Have Seen Live

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I’m pleased you got into the Suite back then, I gave up buying tickets age 14 - 15 as the door staff wouldn’t let me in.
There must of been about 20 of us outside for Stiff Little Fingers, I was absolutely gutted not to get in.

I know it's no conciliation, but they were ****ing brilliant! :lolol:

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Like you, The Fall are the band I’ve seen the most I’d estimate 60-70 times. Had many, many great nights including The Old Market fire alarm gig [MENTION=587]Pevenseagull[/MENTION] , however I don’t think I could put them down in my top three live bands which might be..

The Clash
Husker Du
My Bloody Valentine

I didn't know Husker Du at the time they were around, but I did see Sugar at Brixton Academy.
Recently bought Bob Mould's 24 CD solo box set.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Simple Minds - MK Bowl 1986 (wonderful summer).
Luther Vandross - Wembley Arena 1987.
Oasis - Jools Holland special at the BBC 2000.

So many to choose from.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Mines going to be slightly different to most.
Gojira - Brixton 2019. One of the best live bands of the modern era and their shoes are incredible to see.
Ghost - SSE Arena 2019. Almost like theatre with how their performance is and the intermissions for costume changes and storytelling.
Enter Shikari - Brighton Center 2018. The only time I've ever experienced live 3D audio and something I would highly recommend if you get the chance. Having audio coming from behind is an odd sensation but really elevates the performance.

Three incredible live bands putting on a hell of a show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here