Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Become an NSC Supporter. If you want. It's entirely optional. No-one has to.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just out of interest how can you see that?
Tap on someone’s name and if there is a little clock icon alongside it, it means they have changed.

Tap that icon to see the change.

I’ve only seen one change so far - they need to be moderated as a safety measure.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Done.

Little did you all know that I'm really a Palace ninja ultra in deep cover.

The ninja bit is still a work in progress.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Apologies if this has already been covered. Times are tough and I'm in the process of being turfed out of my job of 31 years. Might there be any facility for specifying your own payment in the future? I'd quite like to chip in to help but was thinking more like £2 or £3 a month, at least until I figure out what the hell I'm doing with the rest of my life.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's a bit of a no-brainer for me. I already have a couple of Patreon subscriptions for some retro computing YouTube channels and associated chat forums, so it seems right to subscribe to the forum I use the most.

big will ferrell GIF

I've signed up. As a long-term lurker, I want to show my appreciation of the site. Well worth the money for many hours of interest. Maybe I should post a bit more, but you lot can be very unforgiving at times. Love you all though.
40 posts in a little under 20 years!

With my post count recently reaching 4 figures you've made me feel like the new Ben's Grandad now!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Apologies if this has already been covered. Times are tough and I'm in the process of being turfed out of my job of 31 years. Might there be any facility for specifying your own payment in the future? I'd quite like to chip in to help but was thinking more like £2 or £3 a month, at least until I figure out what the hell I'm doing with the rest of my life.

I'm thinking this level of support as well.
Don't need any ad reduction or any other bells and whistles.
Maybe just a 'disloyal supporter' tag.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I will be subscribing as it means I can finally get rid of the Fareham in my Username. Braverman has done nothing for my limited amount of credibility!
My paternal grandparents lived in Fareham (Somervell Drive) for most of their lives - they would be horrified by Braverman

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
My paternal grandparents lived in Fareham (Somervell Drive) for most of their lives - they would be horrified by Braverman
Somervell is a nice, popular part of Fareham. I was in that area last week at the leisure centre.

Most right thinking people are horrified by her, unfortunately there are a large number of people in the constituency who do like her and are of a similar mindset though. Fortunately, where I live now, she will no longer be my MP regardless of election when they change the constituency boundaries.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If the blood is being returned to the heart from other parts of the body, how has it got there in the first place?
The point is that blood courses vigorously via the arteries, and returns back to the hearts through the large capacitance veins at lower pressure. All the turgor, rigor, rubor and, dare I say it, erectness, is via the arteries. Innit. :wink:

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I want to and will, but not until the new year when my cash flow improves a bit.

This time next year Rodney…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here