Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere

bhafcharry0

Sep 18, 2023
So before the game on Thursday? Should we be expecting a good atmosphere around the city prior to kick off

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Around Brighton station yes not sure about the city centre , lots of students walking about ( foreign & local ) who don’t really care ,

bhafcharry0

Sep 18, 2023
Around Brighton station yes not sure about the city centre , lots of students walking about ( foreign & local ) who don’t really care ,
what about from the away fans. do you think they come in full force
i do hope it’s good around the station at least… with the away fans coming in numbers

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
what about from the away fans. do you think they come in full force

i do hope it’s good around the station at least… with the away fans coming in numbers
They sold their allocation in less than a day so should be good.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Around 1,500. 5% as per Europa League rules.
Do we have any sense at all of how many are travelling from Greece, as compared to those already living in the UK? I guess how could we know.

I can't find a message board for AEK Athens either, be interesting to see if they had an online space discussing the match and us as opponents?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Do we have any sense at all of how many are travelling from Greece, as compared to those already living in the UK? I guess how could we know.

I can't find a message board for AEK Athens either, be interesting to see if they had an online space discussing the match and us as opponents?
Here's the forum

No idea if it is all abroad or travelling. It seemed very difficult to find out any away ticket information from the AEK side that wasn't local though, and seemingly went on sale in the morning, then Brian Owen tweeted they'd sold out a few hours later.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Here's the forum

No idea if it is all abroad or travelling. It seemed very difficult to find out any away ticket information from the AEK side that wasn't local though, and seemingly went on sale in the morning, then Brian Owen tweeted they'd sold out a few hours later.
Brilliant, thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here