Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ooh - quite a leap there, soldier. When did I say you don't get sex? I was referring to your rage. Perhaps if you treated yourself to a visit from the widow Mrs Palm and her 5 lovely daughters you wouldn't be such an arse.

Just a thought.

Sex for one?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nipplespotting:

Choose No Life.. Choose A Crap Job. Choose To Give Up A Career. Choose To Embarrass Your Family. Choose A f***ing Big Gob. Choose Washing Windows, Care In The Community, Compact Cocks And Inflatable Girlfriends...Choose DIY Love And Wondering Who Will f*** You Ever.Choose Sitting On A Couch Spouting Mind-Numbing, Spirit Crushing Opinions, Stuffing Junk Food Into Your Pants. Choose Rotting Away At The End Of It All, Pishing Your Last In A Miserable Care Home, Nothing More Than An Embarrasment To Us All, f***ed Up Ideas You Spawned To Replace Your Existence. Choose Your Future. Choose Life... But Why Do I Want To Do A Thing Like That?

Choose to ignore you?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Look i know i've done wrong but today is the 1st time i've viewed this thread (it's v bad that i aint been on NSC for a while i know...) but this is quality - reminds me of the daft arguments i used to have on this board 5 years ago when i was 16 / 17 - and the Penguin thing is old school too

So i don't feel i've missed out could a number of people just throw a few insults my way - maybe call me a twat... or a FAT twat as i'm porky???? - Just to make me feel part of this...! :)

Thanks in anticipation

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
_41019588_cricket_416.jpg

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Golden rivet?:jester:

Ooh hello Sailor! With a username of Buttinhams you really ought to keep quiet! The ships I had all had welded seams not a rivet in sight, and I should know I spent hours bent over looking for the darned things whilst being closely monitored by Petty Officer 'Butch' McQueen!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Look i know i've done wrong but today is the 1st time i've viewed this thread (it's v bad that i aint been on NSC for a while i know...) but this is quality - reminds me of the daft arguments i used to have on this board 5 years ago when i was 16 / 17 - and the Penguin thing is old school too

So i don't feel i've missed out could a number of people just throw a few insults my way - maybe call me a twat... or a FAT twat as i'm porky???? - Just to make me feel part of this...! :)

Thanks in anticipation

You supersized fat twat

Lady Buck

No Refunds Given
May 16, 2007

Thanks in anticipation

who ate all the pies? does that make you feel wanted now?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh, I've lifted the bans on Wilko and Trotster too - seems a little unfair, in hindsight, when everyone else is being a right cock.

Dandyman

In London village.
I feel quite depressed about all this. It's completely out of control.

I'm going to Sainsburys.

It's ANARCHY. I blame the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here