Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal fans in home stands

Jimmy Grimble

Hopefully a few were reported to the club by fans so it can be clamped down on where the tickets originated from. None around WSU block H/I from what I saw
There was a couple in block I. Called out by some fans and the stewards as usual were reluctant to kick them out. Basically if the away fan apologises the stewards let them stay. The club really need to clamp down on it. People pay good money for STs and should not have to put up with away fans next to them in the home end.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Surely if its one or two people in your vicinity they get put in their place, which it sounds like happened. Why have a cry on here about it. If we had won then I doubt this thread would exist.
Hi, very long time viewer and refused to ever get involved in the Forum.
Because it wasn't just one or two and lots of them couldn't help but draw attention to themselves. And if we'd won they probably wouldn't have been noticed. It's not a problem if they can blend in but clearly this was too simple a task for many of them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surely if its one or two people in your vicinity they get put in their place, which it sounds like happened. Why have a cry on here about it. If we had won then I doubt this thread would exist.
Good evening Mr Gooner

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
None near me. Two excited Japanese fans behind though
Was that the girl and boy in WSU with BHAFC tops on and took photos of themselves at HT at the front ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yet here you are?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dozens if not hundreds of them scattered about. To be expected but some clearly don't understand the unwritten rules of sitting amongst home fans, I.e Keep a low profile and keep schtum. The 2 behind me who appeared after 30mins minus their 2 mates who failed to get in were your typical Blud and Fam types, gobbing off and making it obvious etc, when it was pointed out to maybe be a bit discreet and show a little respect one said, "I paid £365 for this ticket bro so I'm entitled to support my team", oh really pal? They were gone 90 seconds later, pricks.
I reported two touts on Twitter to the club. Hopefully they can be traced.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What frustrates me is the way our own away supporters are treated yet any visiting supporter to the AMEX in our seats get a warm welcome …
They really don’t get a warm welcome. Two were thrown out near me - and you get a hefty ban if you’re caught passing on tickets.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well you've blown that now. Innit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here