Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus - Now this one really has to be about McCammon!

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
From the Argus Letters today:

TROLLEY TRAVELS

With regard to Mr Moores' letter "Return of our trolleys" (Feb 8), I have noticed a trolley from as fas afield as south-east London appearing on the South Coast.

Granted, this trolley was sent packing as quickly as it appeared but what could possibly be going through someone's mind to want to bring a three-wheeled trolley that far?

Adam Gale
Gransge Crescent. Gosport, Hampshire.

Which JOKER sent that one in then?

:lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They edited my letter :( It was much funnier than the one they printed...

Letter: Be careful
Now the Council for the Protection of Rural England have jumped into bed with Lewes District Council and Falmer Parish Council, I do hope they have adequate protection should an adverse outcome occur.

I hope other people are not left to clear up the resulting mess.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I saw that, what about this 'wit' ?

Ponce

Always had my doubts about blokes who want to spend their Saturday afternoons with their arms wrapped around other men and then rolling in mud together. And of course Rugby is such a huge sport in Sussex.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It was only a matter of time before someone wrote to the Argus suggesting that as the Albion's going to be relegated we'd have no need of a new stadium.

Expect a few more such letters in the next few months.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gwylan said:
It was only a matter of time before someone wrote to the Argus suggesting that as the Albion's going to be relegated we'd have no need of a new stadium.

Expect a few more such letters in the next few months.

I said that a couple of months ago but I agree.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here