Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 913 3/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

a quick 3!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Does anyone play Connections, also from the NYT website? Bobkin Jnr made me aware of it and I love it. Sixteen words, four groups of four and four lives to piece it all together. Aced it this morning with zero mistakes (but a bit of luck). The Americanisms catch me out sometimes, but it's a good brain workout.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Does anyone play Connections, also from the NYT website? Bobkin Jnr made me aware of it and I love it. Sixteen words, four groups of four and four lives to piece it all together. Aced it this morning with zero mistakes (but a bit of luck). The Americanisms catch me out sometimes, but it's a good brain workout.
I’ve got into that, not often I complete it though, only 2/4 lines today.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, its very much like the connecting wall on Only Connect.

I enjoy it - wakes my brain up certainly. The Americanisms can be annoying though, as you say.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Think I forgot to post yesterday, it was 3/6.

today

Wordle 913 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟨🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Streak 112
Played 703
Average 3.94
Best Streak 157

S 112
P 353