Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've recently become addicted to Wordle but am too lazy to post on here every day even more so when I stagger to another 6. Anyway, I just popped in to say that whoever had the idea to use AUDIO as the starting word has transformed me from a L2 to Championship outfit overnight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Crap today. Including an egregious error in line 2.

Wordle 569 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tallies.PNG

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Hi. Lovely. I have been posting my 2023 averages - the table on the right in my excel screen grab. The tally you have reported is my 2022+23 average which will be stuck forever on 4.06.
There were two columns, one had your overall average, (4.06) and the other had your 2023 average (3.88, or at least it was until that bloody annoying word today).
From what I can see, everyone has started this year below their long term average, but I am sure that will change, and return to the mean over time.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wordle 569 - 6/6 very nearly a fail!

β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ¨β¬›οΈπŸŸ©
β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

78/188

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There were two columns, one had your overall average, (4.06) and the other had your 2023 average (3.88, or at least it was until that bloody annoying word today).
From what I can see, everyone has started this year below their long term average, but I am sure that will change, and return to the mean over time.
Sorry! :thumbsup:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I've recently become addicted to Wordle but am too lazy to post on here every day even more so when I stagger to another 6. Anyway, I just popped in to say that whoever had the idea to use AUDIO as the starting word has transformed me from a L2 to Championship outfit overnight.
I used audio for a while, then switched to radio as u comes up so rarely.
This year I have started with train, which until the wheels came off today has served me well.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Another (semi) disaster today, sooo glad I started posting regularly in 2023 when my attempts have been poor in terms of scoring.

Regarding starting word, I can't remember the last time an E wasn't in the solution.

A 5 today - no graphic as done elsewhere

Average: 4.33
Streak: 9

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wordle 570 3/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here