Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone else have the sinking feeling that this is Gross’s last game for us too?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i really hope not, but I know he was courted by a few German teams back in the January window ( I play golf with his father in law) and with him being in the German squad at the euros, that will only increase his exposure.

it will be a shame, but this could be quite a day for changes at the club.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Now you’ve started a painful post-match analysis of how he was waving during the lap of appreciation……‘definitely off, waved to all four stands and looked like he was crying’ etc
No - Gross won’t be crying Mac Allister style, it’s just not an efficient thing to do! In fact, I doubt Gross has ever cried, look at those eyes!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sadly I think the odds of this are pretty high.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
i really hope not, but I know he was courted by a few German teams back in the January window ( I play golf with his father in law) and with him being in the German squad at the euros, that will only increase his exposure.

I was assured yesterday that he is staying by someone who would definitely know. Recent developments could of course change things I guess

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Imagine starting a whole thread just to brag. What is the world coming to?

:wink:

The answer is probably yes - our last chance to get a fee for him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd like him to give us one more year and then go on a free. I'd feel bad looking for a fee, we've had our money's worth :wink:
You know nothing about business. Nothing. ???

:wink:

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I think he’ll stay and I can see him still playing to his late 30s, it isn’t as if he has got any pace to lose!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here