Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anxiety

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
I know there was an earlier thread on CBD oil, but is there a particular brand, or brands, and strength people would recommend as the market is flooded with ‘charlatan’ CBD oil products it seems, especially online.

I have found that is true with all supplements - unless you find a high quality brand you are wasting your money on zero content. My wife and I use this brand:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07K62KCRC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It helps me with anxiety and her with mucle aches and cramps.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Free online book for worried kids...

Dave the Dog is worried about coronavirus

First World problem for Dave the Dog. Pamela the Pangolin is absolutely shitting herself.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Well I don't know about anyone else but mine is through the roof at the moment.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Mine is too :ohmy:

I have said elsewhere that I got hit by proper anxiety for the first time in my life last week.

It was horrible. But I am through it now. I still worry, I still have fearful moments, as we all do. But I can cope now, in a way I couldn't for a few days. I can sleep, even if I still wake up more often than usual and I can eat.

One of the things I am doing is restricting my news intake. This is probably the most important thing I have done. In that way, I have appreciated how this website has been set up, making it easy to come on, read some good, distracting, stuff but not need to see constant references to the main news.

I've worked hard at managing and cutting off thoughts when they start to run into areas I have no control over, I have worked hard at focussing on the here and the now.

I've put an effort into my relationships with family, and with some friends. Far more than I have ever done before. And that has made a big difference, not least as it feels like a positive development amongst all the other stuff.

If anyone wants to talk to a complete stranger, with no professional knowledge and is a bit of an awkward conversationalist...but who does have an understanding of what you might be going through, DM me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here