[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It's very disappointing just how little he's featured.

What a remarkable fall he has had.

Personally I prefer to see players like O'Mahoney get time. Let's bring through Facu and Enciso. Let's learn from this and stick to the policy of bringing our own young players through

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’m finding it a bit weird that Fati is getting literally zero minutes, even from the bench. He’s been fit enough and on our bench for weeks now.
I wonder if there is some contract milestone that would trigger a payment for BHA if he plays another game?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m finding it a bit weird that Fati is getting literally zero minutes, even from the bench. He’s been fit enough and on our bench for weeks now.
I wonder if there is some contract milestone that would trigger a payment for BHA if he plays another game?
An extra million when he reaches 20 minutes.....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I wondered something similar. It's pointless being in the squad at the moment, we've clearly given up on him for whatever reason.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why RDZ says he wants him back next season is a mystery.
We were 2-0 down at Bournemouth with 15 mins to go and we bought on 2 defenders and left Fati on the bench. I'm with you, it makes no sense at all.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
We are famously secretive with our contracts (internal and 3rd party) it feels to me like we have a commitment to include him in the squad when fit but we are trying to avoid an additional payment milestone or god forbid a commitment to buy based on games played!! I'm miles off probably but it's a weird situation.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I had come here to add this point on the milestone and have seen it suggested elsewhere more than once.

The counter is we have budgeted for him though? If we were pushing for Europe maybe it pays for itself?

He must be match fit being on the bench and was telling that Barco was selected for the last 5 mins of LW duty ahead of him

Jimmy Grimble

Amusing that the social media team are still using him for clout on the club platforms 🤣

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
An appearance related clause makes sense as to why we're not playing him.

I'm happy we're looking to develop Barco and Facu instead to be honest

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
An appearance related clause makes sense as to why we're not playing him.

I'm happy we're looking to develop Barco and Facu instead to be honest
Why put him in the squad then? Just all feels a bit odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports