Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I agree with all of this.

If/when he starts gelling with JPedro and Mitoma like he seems to have done with Adingra, it will be F*CKING MUSTARD.

The way he stroked his goal home suggests he'd already planned exactly what he was doing before the ball was played to him. Then it was just calm execution.

So many of our previous 'forwards' would have got too excited and tried to smash it in. Mind you, I think that level of composure in front of goal is pretty rare, so it's an unfair comparison.

He is rapidly becoming my favourite player.
It was a beautiful, calm finish but he made it easy with his wonderful first touch which was played to perfection. All of his goals for us have just been stroked in. He's such a lovely, natural finisher.

Love this kid. Him and Pedro is the strike force I've longed for and always dreamed of for the Albion since Byrne and Small!

Last edited:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

If/when he starts gelling with JPedro and Mitoma like he seems to have done with Adingra, it will be F*CKING MUSTARD.

The way he stroked his goal home suggests he'd already planned exactly what he was doing before the ball was played to him. Then it was just calm execution.

So many of our previous 'forwards' would have got too excited and tried to smash it in. Mind you, I think that level of composure in front of goal is pretty rare, so it's an unfair comparison.

Said this last night. All of his goals are just CARRESED in.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We're not going to have the whole "he loves it here"/"if he really cares about his football he'll stay" bollocks again are we?
Surely nobody's that daft?
Surely?
In the long run, it might do us some good if he does go back to Barca as his old self. I mean other huge clubs are going to be far happier loaning out to this club if they see us as a good environment for their young superstars to spend a season.

And of course we'll see him again in the Nou Camp when we play them in the Champions League after winning this competition. :bigwave:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
In the long run, it might do us some good if he does go back to Barca as his old self. I mean other huge clubs are going to be far happier loaning out to this club if they see us as a good environment for their young superstars to spend a season.

And of course we'll see him again in the Nou Camp when we play them in the Champions League after winning this competition. :bigwave:
I think that's the very definition of win/win.
Until we absolutely tonk Barca at the Camp Nou obviously.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We're not going to have the whole "he loves it here"/"if he really cares about his football he'll stay" bollocks again are we?
Surely?
If we wanted to sign him, all we have to do is trigger his release clause. :ROFLMAO:

From the two Ajax games, it's more of a concern that Barca might be in for Adringa to play with him. Are they still skint?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
It was a beautiful, calm finish but he made it easy with his wonderful first touch which was played to perfection. All of his goals for us have just been stroked in. He's such a lovely, natural finisher.

Love this kid. Him and Pedro is the strike force I've longed for and always dreamed off for the Albion since Byrne and Small!
Just like his goal vs Ajax at the Amex.

So good!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

It wasn't so much the finish for me but the purposefully heavy first touch to burst past the Ajax defender into the space from which to stick it away with such efficiency. Awesome.

EDIT: I've been beaten to it. :lolol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Surely?
I reckon he can love it here without any expectation from most that he will stay. I think everyone knows the deal if he starts playing at anything like his full potential.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My mate is a season ticket holder at Weight Watchers and he reckons Fati is SHITEHOUSE.
Well this guy was DEFINITELY wrong 🤣

He is a SUBLIME footballer.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
When Ansu inevitably scores the winner against Palace during his brilliant cameo season, he'll have 'Legend' status bestowed upon him.

I love that he's here.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
If he we let him leave, I'm tearing up my season ticket.
phonebend.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here